Random good picture Not show
1. It's an academic transcript.
2. A shorthand writer will make a transcript.
3. We don't know how the transcript leaked.
4. A transcript of the tapes was presented in court.
5. A transcript of the tapes was presented as evidence in court.
6. Because the transcript is still under seal, I am precluded by law from discussing the evidence.
7. Mysteriously, the transcript of what was said at the trial went missing.
8. The transcript is full of codewords, which is standard practice in any army.
9. A transcript was made of the examination.
10. Then I read the entire transcript.
11. She read the transcript of the negotiations twice and still found it impossible to believe.
12. On March 16,[sentencedict .com] a front-page article in the Transcript reported that an explosion on the seal steamer Viking had killed twenty-five.
13. Transcript/srRNA hybridization signal ratios were compared for the wild-type and mutant strains.
14. I read a transcript of this guy, a cop, describing his life, and it was just unbelievable.
15. I lay the transcript aside and lean out of the window.
16. And, in accordance with the rules, a transcript of any wasted costs hearing must be made. 3.
17. The transcript showed without a doubt that the attack not only took place but was in fact deliberate.
18. Participants may read the transcript and, if they are unhappy,[sentencedict.com] can veto release for a time.
19. Perhaps not a single transcript of his testimony goes unmarked by sarcasm, impatience, or outburst.
20. FIG. 4 Expression studies of the atk transcript. a, Expression of the atk transcript in a variety of human tissues.
21. I am now reading Uitsmijter's transcript of what the laibon had on his mind.
22. The mutation leads to change in the transcript level equilibrium.
23. Where necessary a transcript of the relevant part of the proceedings under discussion should be available.
24. Democrats said the transcript of the conference call show Gingrich doing just that.
25. A transcript of Clay's testimony was released to the press.
26. The stability of such a transcript may be jeopardized, hence its faster subsequent degradation.
27. But the Mirror has read a transcript of the 2year-old recording and found much of it to be inconsequential gossip.
28. The transcript of grand jury hearings is sealed.
29. Sometimes the questioning went on for several days, and always the words were transcribed to fill hundreds of pages of transcript.
30. The lawyers also said they want to get a transcript of the cockpit voice recorder.
More similar words: transcribe, conscript, script, scripture, nondescript, description, prescription, circumscription, transcend, transcendent, transcendentalism, inscribe, transit, transfuse, transfer, transform, transmit, translate, transient, transpose, transport, transparent, transfixed, transgress, transition, translation, transparency, transaction, transfusion, translucent.