Random good picture Not show
1. The volume had been personally inscribed by the author.
2. I can't decipher what is inscribed on the pillar.
3. She inscribed her own name on the textbook.
4. Some galleries commemorate donors by inscribing their names on the walls.
5. Inside the cover someone had inscribed the words 'To Thomas, with love'.
6. The watch was inscribed with her name.
7. She was presented with an inscribed gold watch.
8. The trophy was inscribed with his name.
9. His name was inscribed on the trophy.
10. Her name was inscribed in the book.
11. The tomb was inscribed with a short poem.
12. On the back I had inscribed the words: 'Here's to Great Ideas! John'.
13. The names of the dead were inscribed on the wall.
14. She signed the book and inscribed the words 'with grateful thanks' on it.
15. The wall of the church was inscribed with the names of the dead from the Great War.
16. The team's name is inscribed on the base of the trophy.
17. This book I inscribe to my old comrades - in - arms.
18. The names of the king and queen were inscribed above the door.
19. Pisciculture, inscribe if Honghu is lasting.sentencedict.com
20. These four characters, is Ma Yun's holograph inscribe.
21. Inscribe your name in a book please.
22. Bake a cake and inscribe the words with icing.
23. Will you inscribe your name in the book?
24. Inscribe: Sign and report time.
25. Emergency ~! The mathematics, circular functions inscribe high school.
26. To inscribe a poem on a painting is what painters like to do.
27. The prize winners each receive a book with their names inscribed on the first page.
28. There was a card on each door with a guest's name inscribed thereon.
29. He sent me a number of his books, all suitably inscribed.
30. The equivalent Fresnel numbers of the regular polygon and slit are calculated by using the radius of inscribe circle and half width of the slit as the feature length.
More similar words: transcribe, scribe, ascribe, describe, subscribe, subscriber, prescribe, proscribe, subscribe to, conscript, inscrutable, bribe, tribe, bribery, tribesman, unscramble, script, in school, scripture, scrimmage, nondescript, description, prescription, discriminate, indiscriminate, discrimination, circumscription, indiscriminately, libel, fiber.