Random good picture Not show
1. The capital is located on the river.
2. Where is your company located?
3. The school is located near the rivulet.
4. The college is located next to the airport.
5. Where is the shoe department located?
6. Our office is located in the city centre.
7. The hotel is centrally located between Dam Square and Central Station.
8. The new building will be located in the center of town.
9. Where am I located?
10. The socket for the printer cable is located at the rear of the computer.
11. The Petrified Forest National Park is located in Arizona of U. S. A.
12. Early settlers located where there was water.
13. The hotel is conveniently located near the airport.
14. Their residential building is located next to the park.
15. The mechanic located the fault immediately.
16. The hotel is centrally located for all major attractions.
17. The school is located next to the church.
18. The company has located on the West Coast.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. The new college will be located in the suburbs.
20. We located Nottingham on the map.
21. The flat is located in a modern development.
22. Our new cultural centre will be located here.
23. Much of the industry was located alongside rivers.
24. They located the ship by radar.
25. The house is conveniently located within the town centre.
26. The information office is located in the city centre.
27. He located himself behind the screen.
28. A bank's local market share tends to be divided equally between the local branch and branches located elsewhere.
29. Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you have located it.
30. Scientists have discovered that most of the active volcanoes in the world are located in a T-shaped area.
More similar words: locate, dislocate, location, advocate, equivocate, educated, dedicated, truncated, complicated, sophisticated, domesticated, unsophisticated, local, holocaust, invocation, equivocation, vacate, educate, placate, truncate, category, delicate, indicate, inculcate, abdicate, dedicate, related, bloated, predicate, obfuscate.