Random good picture Not show
1) Many parents simply abdicate all responsibility for their children.
2) She was forced to abdicate the throne of Spain.
3) The aging founder of the university decided to abdicate.
4) The king was forced to abdicate the throne .
5) When governments abdicate this steering responsibility, disaster often follows.
6) By invoking testosterone a man can abdicate responsibility for his own behaviour.
7) In February 12, Qingdi was forced to abdicate.
8) Did the king abdicate or was he deposed?
9) The old must abdicate new.
10) Yuan Shikai forced the emperor to abdicate and hand over power to him.
11) Whether Edward would abdicate in favour of his brother became the question of the hour.
12) He retired and abdicate the position to a young man in summer.
13) But abdicate all responsibility for investing and monitoring their hard - earned savings.
14) Yuan Shikai forced emperor to abdicate and hand over power to him.
15) Before 3 months,[http://sentencedict.com/abdicate.html] abdicate of Zhi Wei soup and home are happy part company.
16) One is abdicate gives Baoermo, this is nodded very difficult.
17) If the King does not abdicate(sentencedict.com), he will have to be dethroned.
18) If the king does not abdicate, he will have to be dethroned.
19) The reason I wnat to abdicate is to try something different.
20) This is not a reason why district ethics committees should yield to pressure to abdicate their responsibilities to local citizens.
21) In 1564 he abruptly withdrew from Moscow and threatened to abdicate.
22) His message was to strike, disrupt, riot, and create chaos until the Shah was forced to abdicate.
23) In late autumn Kabul was besieged by rebel forces, and Amanullah was eventually forced to abdicate.
24) As soon as comparatively, the pig cattle and sheep and so on other meats abdicate plan.
25) A king , realizing his incompetence, can either delegate or abdicate his duties.
26) Arabian political and religious leader who led a revolt against the Turks and proclaimed himself king of Hejaz (1916). He was forced to abdicate in 1924.
27) On Jan. 17, 1893, Hawaii's monarchy was overthrown as a group of businessmen and sugar planters forced Queen Liliuokalani to abdicate.
28) His declining health added weight to speculation that the king would soon abdicate.
29) Puyi , who is just like an outcast, read out the abdicate rescript.
30) The first: I should walk into presidential government office, tell that pig, his policy too abdicate.
More similar words: dedicate, indicate, indicator, indication, medication, delicate, complicated, communicate, sophisticated, communicate with, medical, radical, dictate, locate, educate, implication, application, publication, advocate, category, communication, truncated, personification, esterification, identification, telecommunications, verdict, predict, judicial, dichotomy.