Random good picture Not show
1. We predicate rationality of man.
2. Your proposal is acceptable, as we all predicate.
3. But we never have occasion to predicate of an object the individual and instantaneous impressions which it produces in us.
4. The condition is a predicate which is true of just those states N that the action can be applied to.
5. This predicate is sometimes given in terms of an entity which occurs in goal states and not in others.
6. Predicate Calculus and Program Semantics.
7. Most religions predicate life after death.
8. Invert the subject and predicate of a sentence.
9. The constructions of predicate slice, input dependency set and the linear constraint of predicate function on the increments for the input are no longer needed.
10. The interchange of the subject and predicate of a proposition.
11. In the refutation tree of predicate calculus, the proved conjunctive formula.
12. In this paper, a conditional predicate calculus logic was proposed for representing and reasoning about PKI trust model.
13. This paper expatiates the understanding of "grammar", "syntax and semantics" and "predicate and sentence" from the perspective of formal semantics.
14. In the sentence 'We went to the airport', 'went to the airport' is the predicate.
15. Familiar ways in which such participant-roles are encoded in language are of course the pronouns and their associated predicate agreements.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. The natural rules for this task have conditions which also include the predicate which checks that two things are different.
17. It is not individual qualities that we ever have occasion to predicate.
18. The abolished process is that which generates the functional predicate/argument structure for a sentence.
19. If Diaz is convicted of robbing Leal, he could face 15 years to life in jail as a predicate felon.
20. Third, it is noteworthy that the question appropriate to predicate qualifying position is different from that for the postnominal attributive adjectives.
21. He should be content instead with outlining the motive principle and not try to predicate any content to it.
22. A state of the blocks world is portrayed as an assertion, formed with predicate symbols.
23. Syntax function of Adverbial phrase of neoteric Chinese adverb "indeed" is mostly serving as predicate, and it also serves as a complement accidentally.
24. Usually for a declarative sentence: the subject (S) precedes the predicate and the verb (V) precedes the object (O); the modifier (attributive and adverbial) precedes the central words.
25. The qualifying records (only the relevant columns) are copied to a private memory pool to be filtered by a stage-2 predicate.
26. Parameter markers, denoted by the question mark character (?), replace hard-coded predicate values to allow for greater flexibility.
27. Based on a three-level structure of WSN, base station and data server, water attainment sampling algorithms by predicate are designed and simulated.
28. This paper investigates the theory and application of incomplete information system by using the medium logic predicate calculus system MFM.
29. Additionally, DB2 requires that you follow a basic syntax rule in order to detect the potential application of a spatial predicate.
30. The element's index is used in the logic of the predicate function.
More similar words: dedicate, predict, prediction, medication, abdicate, indicate, eradicate, vindicate, medical, indicator, indication, predisposition, delicate, fabricate, intricate, premeditated, complicated, communicate, sophisticated, communicate with, credit, heredity, on credit, incredible, incredibly, radical, ingredient, creditable, credibility, prejudice.