Random good picture Not show
1. How can they justify paying such huge salaries?
2. No argument can justify a war.
3. He tried to justify his absence with lame excuses.
4. Ministers must appear before parliament and justify their actions.
5. He decided there was insufficient evidence to justify criminal proceedings.http://sentencedict.com
6. Several reasons were put forward to justify the imposition of censorship.
7. Can you really justify the destruction of such a fine old building?
8. He tried to justify himself to me by saying that he was late.
9. We'll always justify our actions with noble sounding theories.
10. He made a half-hearted attempt to justify himself.
11. The chief of police tried to justify his actions.
12. Click on this icon to align or justify text.
13. You don't need to justify yourself to me.
14. Nothing can justify spilling innocent blood.
15. You shouldn't attempt to justify yourself.
16. No amount of rationalization could justify his actions.
17. How can you justify the employment of capital punishment?
18. Don't try to justify his wickedness.
19. How can you justify spending so much money?
20. Do the ends justify the means?
21. He found it very difficult to justify his decision.
22. Can you justify your rude behavior to me?
23. Tiredness cannot possibly justify your treating staff this way.
24. These reasons are not sufficient to justify the ban.
25. You can't justify neglecting your wife and children.
26. Can you justify your conduct to me?
27. Nothing can justify such careless mistakes.
28. It rests with management to justify their actions.
29. They haven't been given these rights for eternity - they should justify having them just like most other people have to.
30. The oil companies were accused of contriving a shortage of gasoline to justify price increases.
More similar words: testify, do justice, gratify, just, identify, adjust, just now, just as, just about, stiff, just the same, adjustment, modify, qualify, nullify, specify, classify, artifact, plaintiff, artificial, scientific, must, identification, cluster, sustain, custody, exhaust, industry, customer, wanderlust.