Random good picture Not show
2. She was educated in the US.
3. He was educated at a co-ed comprehensive school.
4. Correct speech is an earmark of the educated man.
5. Only the educated are free. Epictetus
6. The form says he was educated in Africa.
7. She was well educated in literature at a university.
8. He was educated at Haslingden Grammar School.
9. She seemed intelligent and well educated.
10. She was educated in England in the 1990s.
11. The public should be educated to use resources more effectively.
12. The children were educated at home by a succession of tutors.
13. He was educated at his local comprehensive school and then at Oxford.
14. The public should be educated in how to use energy more effectively.
15. He was educated at Bristol University.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. The writer was educated at a very good school.
17. People live longer nowadays, and they are better educated.
18. He's an educated, widely-read man .
19. He is an educated, amiable and decent man.
20. He was educated at public school.
21. He was educated in law.
22. She is a highly educated woman.
23. Small numbers of children are educated at home.
24. Their children were educated privately.
25. He patiently educated himself in this subject.
26. The children are educated in England.
27. A small number of children are educated at home.
28. If college degrees remain an entree to wealth and status in the 21st century, males may have to get used to the same second-class status that American women so long endured, as highly educated females become the majority among the nation's intellectual, economic(sentencedict.com), and even power elite.
29. Estimating the right cooking time will always be an educated guess.
30. Command of the mother tongue is the most distinguishing mark of an educated man or woman.
More similar words: educate, educator, education, educational, truncated, complicated, sophisticated, unsophisticated, locate, vacate, related, placate, defeated, unabated, isolated, permeated, indicate, abdicate, category, dedicate, delicate, advocate, estimated, insulated, decorated, laminated, modulated, related to, emaciated, dislocate.