Random good picture Not show
1. Clay will vacate the position on June 19.
2. They have to vacate their offices before Wednesday.
3. Hotel guests are requested to vacate their rooms by twelve noon.
4. When you vacate the room, you should hand over the door key to me.
5. The squatters were ordered to vacate the premises.
6. Guests must vacate their rooms by 11:00.
7. Guests should vacate their rooms by 10.30 a.m.
8. Guests are requested to vacate their rooms by noon on the day of departure.
9. Under the conditions of the agreement, she must vacate the house on 12 July.
10. Guests are requested to vacate their rooms by 11 a.m.
11. The judge Tuesday ordered to vacate the stay.
12. Renters have refused to vacate the building.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. You will be required to vacate the land on six months notice expiring at the end of any month. 5.
14. Guests are requested to vacate their rooms before 12 o'clock on the day of departure.
15. For an additional ￡145 visitors can opt to vacate their hotel rooms for a two-night safari.
16. We received a notice to vacate the premises.
17. Guests were asked to vacate their rooms before 12.00.
18. Guests are asked to vacate their room before 12:00.
19. You must vacate the premises in three days.
20. You must vacate the hotel room by Friday.
21. You must vacate your office by tonight.
22. He would like an assurance that other forces will not move into the territory that his forces vacate.
23. Owing to the danger of air raids, all civilians must vacate from the city.
24. No fool, Celia remembered thinking, as she drove them both back to the home she was soon to vacate.
25. The newly inserted clause in the lease required a tenant to vacate the premises on 90 days notice.
26. Jim Groff will quit a post in education marketing, and Don Strickland will vacate a job in government sales.
27. If not re-appointed at such annual general meeting he shall vacate office at the conclusion thereof.
28. She was the soul of unselfishness, as her ready offer to vacate her bedroom had shown yet again.
29. There were a thousand and one immaterial reasons to vacate the premises, not the least of which being Mr Mackenzie himself.
30. The group that has used the old Cooking Centre has had to vacate the premises but so far nothing has happened.
More similar words: locate, educate, indicate, advocate, category, abdicate, dedicate, delicate, truncated, intricate, eradicate, communicate, complicated, sophisticated, communicate with, academic, vacuum, a case in point, vaccine, privacy, vivacious, catch, cattle, educator, catalog, catch on, catches, scatter, Catholic, education.