Random good picture Not show
1. He regularly gives lectures on modern French literature.
2. You should gargle the throat regularly.
3. Which newspaper do you read regularly?
4. Using a mouthwash regularly freshens the breath.
5. I communicate with him regularly by letter.
6. He regularly consorted with known drug-dealers.
7. Wash regularly to ensure personal hygiene.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Villages along the border are regularly raided.
9. The crops are regularly sprayed with pesticides.
10. I go jogging fairly regularly.
11. Take the medicine regularly three times a day.
12. The army regularly patrol the border.
13. The gardener mows the grass regularly.
14. We write regularly but seldom meet.
15. Water the plant regularly to keep the soil moist.
16. Chimneys should be swept regularly.
17. In his fourth year he was truanting regularly.
18. The doctor told me to take vitamins regularly.
19. He regularly goes to the races and bets heavily.
20. The prisoners were regularly lashed with electric cable.
21. The plants are regularly inspected for disease.
22. We write to each other regularly.
23. How regularly are the litterbins emptied?
24. Keep healthy by eating well and exercising regularly.
25. We meet regularly, once a month.
26. The army regularly patrol along the border.
27. They logged up the ship's position regularly.
28. Our records are regularly updated.
29. Cats must be bathed regularly.
30. She appears regularly on the small screen .
More similar words: regular, at regular intervals, regulate, regulator, regulatory, regulation, particularly, similarly, triangular, early, nearly, not nearly, early warning, secular, popularity, particular, spectacular, in particular, garlic, Charlie, engulfed, fairly, parlance, formerly, elderly, properly, underlying, regime, regain, region.