Random good picture Not show
1) Wrinkles merely indicate where smiles have been.
2) Please indicate your sex and date of birth below.
3) Expense does not necessarily indicate worth.
4) Reports from the area indicate that it was a bloodless coup.
5) Wilcox jerked his head to indicate that they should move on.
6) Indicate whether the following statements are true or false .
7) The company could not indicate a person even nominally responsible for staff training.
8) Record profits in the retail market indicate a boom in the economy.
9) Always indicate before moving into another lane.
10) Don't forget to indicate before you pull out.
11) Please indicate your preference on the booking form.
12) The clouds indicate the coming of rain.
13) His designs indicate a reluctance to conform to fashion.
14) These new measures indicate an about-turn in government policy.
15) Road markings indicate where you can stop.
16) These comments indicate a total lack of understanding.
17) Dreams can help indicate your true feelings.
18) Surveys indicate an improvement in business confidence .
19) Please indicate clearly which colour you require.
20) The annular markings on a tree indicate its age.
21) The first twofigures after the decimal point indicate tenths and hundredthsrespectively.
22) The starter waved a green flag to indicate that the race would begin.
23) Stress marks above the line indicate primary stress,(http://sentencedict.com/indicate.html) while those below the line show secondary stress.
24) There is nothing to indicate the building's past, except the fireplace.
25) Gross National Product is conventionally used to indicate economic development.
26) The needles that indicate your height are at the top right-hand corner.
27) Fossil records indicate that Africa was the cradle of early human evolution.
28) Statistics indicate that depressed patients are more likely to become ill than are normal people.
29) He told us when to indicate and when to change gear.
30) These figures indicate to me that the company is in serious trouble.
More similar words: indicator, indication, dedicate, medication, delicate, complicated, communicate, sophisticated, communicate with, Indian, radical, medical, indigenous, dictate, candidate, educate, locate, publication, application, implication, category, advocate, communication, truncated, identification, esterification, telecommunications, verdict, predict, judicial.