Synonym: wash, washables, washing. Similar words: launch, hundred, round and round, dry up, aunt, laugh at, syndrome, jauntily. Meaning: ['lɔːndrɪ] n. 1. garments or white goods that can be cleaned by laundering 2. workplace where clothes are washed and ironed.
Random good picture Not show
1. Please send clothes to the laundry.
2. The laundry was full of steam.
3. She supported her family by taking in laundry.
4. There's not much laundry this week.
5. This laundry makes deliveries on Thursday.
6. There was a pile of clean laundry on her bed.
7. She did the laundry and hung it out to dry.
8. I'm a laundry virgin.
9. Please hang out the laundry.
10. The hotel has a laundry service.
11. He'd put his dirty laundry in the clothes basket.
12. The housekeeper cooks, does the laundry and cleans.
13. When does the wash come back from the laundry?
14. Send one's washing to the laundry.
15. The laundry did my shirts up.
16. The laundry soured before if was ironed.
17. There's a lot of laundry in the basket.
18. The hotel offers a free laundry service.
19. Did you do the laundry today?
20. He worked in the laundry at Oxford prison.
21. I've already done three loads of laundry this morning.
22. The laundry service was put out to competitive tender.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. Cleaning and laundry services have been put out to tender .
24. Ben was folding laundry.
25. He did the laundry and hung it out to dry.
26. The divorce has meant airing their dirty laundry in court.
27. I'll just shove this laundry in the washer before we go out.
28. We shouldn't wash our dirty laundry in public and if I was in his position, I'd say nothing at all.
29. Uncle Vernon ferreted out the laundry box from under the stairs.
30. We had to have the washing done at the laundry.
More similar words: launch, hundred, round and round, dry up, aunt, laugh at, syndrome, jauntily, burst out laughing, fund, under, round, around, ground, run down, all round, round off, round up, funding, under way, compound, founder, undergo, come under, all around, get around, fall under, come round, abound in, go around.