Random good picture Not show
1. The cook will utilize the leftover ham bone to make soup.
2. The home team tried to utilize their numerical advantage .
3. Sound engineers utilize a range of techniques to enhance the quality of the recordings.
4. We must utilize all available resources.
5. We must consider how best to utilize what resources we have.
6. The Romans were the first to utilize concrete as a building material.
7. Vitamin C helps the body utilize the iron present in your body.
8. You may be able to utilize their assistance.
9. Utilize relevant concepts, alternative theories and perspectives. 5.
10. Employers must utilize their workers more effectively if the region is to become an economic success.
11. Most reptiles utilize the buffering aquatic environment to lower body heat.
12. In some languages you may be able to utilize material from grammar books for these lists.
13. Almost all large modern coal fired boilers utilize pulverized coal because pulverized coal burns approximately like oil or gas.
14. The first programming to utilize race music was aimed at attracting black listeners to a particular product.
15. Worms commonly utilize network services to propagate to other host systems.
16. Matriline coalitions also utilize secondary food sources such as leaves and unripe fruits and the species have digestive mechanisms for detoxifying the latter.
17. The sounds they produce utilize different timbres and wavelengths to imitate cries and evoke natural entities and phenomena.
18. Companies which utilize an aggressive sales policy, based on personal selling, are said to be adopting a push strategy.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. Utilize Dreamweaver MX software to make the dynamic webpage.
20. Not only lack of skill, but lack of opportunity to utilize those skills, depressed women's rate of pay.
21. There is considerable evidence that once women join pentecostal churches they learn skills they can utilize elsewhere.
22. One of these methods of vegetative reproduction is typical for some species; others utilize both methods mentioned above.
23. They also found that on their return many women were unable to utilize the skills that they had acquired before having children.
24. One option might be variations on the kinds of private military schools that more affluent parents who can afford it already utilize.
25. As in any genuine community, special permission is not required to utilize all the school has to offer.
26. According to their ability they will be able to pick and choose which clues they will utilize and which they will ignore.
27. The neonatal pattern of drug elimination is reversed rapidly several weeks after birth and children generally utilize drugs more rapidly than adults.
28. With rare exceptions, very few patients either understand or utilize the data on physician credentials that are available to them.
29. In fact the anti-gold mining struggle has shown an ability to utilize a wide variety of cultural weapons in its campaign.
30. They learned to organize promotional efforts, to make check-off lists, and to utilize telephones, slide projectors, and tapes.
More similar words: utility, realize, specialize, demoralize, tile, still, until, hostile, jauntily, prize, size up, put in, cut in, citizen, routine, organize, minimize, emphasize, cut into, organized, authorize, criticize, apologize, routinely, first prize, jeopardize, ceiling, ability, evolution, pollution.