Synonym: jewellery. Similar words: Jew, fewer, Jewish, viewer, well, towel, welfare, swell. Meaning: [ˈdʒuːəlrɪ] n. an adornment (as a bracelet or ring or necklace) made of precious metals and set with gems (or imitation gems).
Random good picture Not show
(1) There is a very high tariff on jewelry.
(2) The burglars walked off with all my jewelry.
(3) Jewelry and lace are mostly feminine belongings.
(4) In her early fifties, she wears tons of jewelry.
(5) The best makeup is Smile. The best jewelry is Modesty. The best clothing is Confidence.
(6) The robbers buried the jewelry chest on the mountain.
(7) I spend a lot on expensive jewelry and clothing.
(8) My grandmother has some jewelry made of ivory.
(9) She wears a lot of gold jewelry.
(10) The bandits broke into the jewelry and stole near all the valuable necklaces.
(11) The jewelry can be yours for $15 plus shipping and handling .
(12) Fellowes denied trying to steal the jewelry.
(13) The bandits took jewelry and cash.
(14) The jewelry box and its contents are priceless.
(15) Some individuals develop an allergy to the jewelry piece.
(16) She wore a lot of cheap, showy jewelry.
(17) She now peddles cheap jewelry on TV.
(18) She added to his rapidly expanding jewelry collection.
(19) We spent the morning arranging the jewelry in the display case. Sentencedict.com
(20) A handsome pin tucked away in the jewelry box on my dresser is testimony to this accomplishment.
(21) It sells buttons, bumper stickers, jewelry, license plate frames and other items at conventions and rallies.
(22) Coins, jewelry, postage stamps, a Matisse litho, all passed through my hands.
(23) He goes nowhere in public without enough jewelry to supply a cotillion.
(24) They stole my favorite jewelry, and you can't really put a price tag on things like that.
(25) I don't think some mug will buy his fake jewelry.
(26) My hair was pulled back in a bun and I wore neither make-up nor jewelry.
(27) Now that she was older, Jean's bony fingers and wrists were too small for her jewelry.
(28) Consumer incomes have risen, with the result that more jewelry has been purchased.
(29) Here and there a darker bundle and a glint of jewelry.
(30) Among the tips: Wear a conservative, navy blue suit, a white blouse, low heels and no flashy jewelry.
More similar words: Jew, fewer, Jewish, viewer, well, towel, welfare, swell, as well, well-known, dwell on, well known, as well as, may as well.