Synonym: achievement, acquirement, acquisition, attainment, skill. Similar words: accomplishments, establishment, establishment of, compliance, accompany, complicated, implement, employment. Meaning: [-mənt] n. 1. the action of accomplishing something 2. an ability that has been acquired by training.
Random good picture Not show
1. The series of paintings is quite an accomplishment.
2. Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
3. He often plumes himself on his accomplishment.
4. Cutting the budget was an impressive accomplishment.
5. Her technical accomplishment on the piano is startling.
6. Money will be crucial to the accomplishment of our objectives.
7. For a novelist, that's quite an accomplishment.
8. We celebrated the successful accomplishment of our task.
9. Our efforts were directed towards the accomplishment of the work.
10. It was a major accomplishment for a player who had been injured so recently.
11. It is a great accomplishment in singing to take the melodic line up to a position of energy and hold it there.
12. Her dead body wears the smile of accomplishment.
13. Nothing builds self- esteem and self- confidence like accomplishment. Thomas Carlyle
14. Exercise gives a feeling of accomplishment.
15. We were all very proud of our accomplishment.
16. Employees sought recognition for their accomplishment and contribution.
17. He said,[sentencedict.com/accomplishment.html] critics spiel away about technical accomplishment.
18. Proudest accomplishment in politics: Advising New Jersey Gov.
19. Regular exercise gives a feeling of accomplishment.
20. That was the greatest accomplishment of my life.
21. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. Jim Rohn
22. One should not suppose that it is an accomplishment of any particular class, occupation or profession.
23. Yet does this ground-breaking technical accomplishment make it the best there's ever been?
24. The last accomplishment and the saw-playing were a feature of the concert parties.
25. The most glorious moment in your life are not the socalled days of success, but rather those days when out of dejection and despair you feel rise in you a challenge to life, and the promise of future accomplishment.
26. May an old friend express his pride in your accomplishment and extend to you a wish for your continued success and happiness.
27. Getting the two leaders to sign a peace treaty was his greatest accomplishment.
28. I defy you to come up with one major accomplishment of the current Prime Minister.
29. In addition to getting the university kick-started, Stacy cites his greatest accomplishment as hiring a top-rate faculty.
30. Attitude is that little thing that will make the most difference in the accomplishment of your goals. Dr Roopleen
More similar words: accomplishments, establishment, establishment of, compliance, accompany, complicated, implement, employment, unemployment, implementation, account, tobacco, publish, publisher, implication, commencement, comply, amendment, account for, according, complex, establish, accounting, accord with, accommodate, entertainment, sentiment, according to, on account of, complaint.