Random good picture Not show
1. Shenyang is situated in the northeast of China.
2. Burma is northeast of Sri Lanka.
3. The wind is in/coming from the northeast.
4. Southwest is opposite to northeast.
5. The wind blew from the northeast.
6. The church's northeast window has beautifully coloured glass.
7. A northeast wind is blowing strongly.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. They voyaged northeast for several days.
9. Go northeast for about five miles.
10. He headed northeast across the open sea.
11. I was born in the northeast.
12. The town is/lies roughly northeast of here.
13. She works in the Northeast.
14. The wind blew northeast.
15. A 20-knot northeast wind was raising heavy seas.
16. I will attack the northeast corner.
17. The northeast of the country will experience heavy rainfall and high winds.
18. Shuttles will run continuously from the northeast parking lot of El Con Mall.
19. But dentists in the NorthEast said the delay had only given the profession a short breathing space.
20. Flooding is likely in some coastal regions of the Northeast during the early part of the week.
21. During the night the wind backed around to the northeast.
22. Lying as it does in the deep waters of the Western Pacific, Japan winds in and out like a snake from southwest to northeast[sentencedict.com], a distance of more than two thousand miles.
23. the Western Pacific, Japan winds in and out like a snake from southwest to northeast, a distance of more than two thousand miles.
24. Wintry conditions are making roads hazardous for drivers in the northeast of England.
25. Police arrested 13 people, and some students were treated for minor injuries at the scene in northeast El Paso.
26. Snapple became an overnight sensation among health buffs in the Northeast and on the West Coast.
27. The insurance company is mailing notices to customers in the northeast warning them of the danger record-breaking snow poses to the area.
28. In construction, the number of commercial and residential starts and their value rose only in the Central and Northeast regions.
29. Stultz relinquished the controls to Gordon, and Slim headed northeast across the open sea.
30. The nearly completed four-lane route will help shorten the commute to the remote site, roughly 24 miles northeast of downtown.
More similar words: southeast, least, beast, breast, north, eastern, at least, worth, northern, worthy, in the least, come forth, call forth, be worth, set forth, for the rest, for the best, and so forth, northwest, not in the least, back and forth, for the moment, for the sake of, for the future, eastern europe, for the present, for the time being, ease, easy, heal.