Random good picture Not show
1. He was unwilling to make a prediction about which books would sell in the coming year.
2. Earthquake prediction is an inexact science .
3. Browning's prediction is no better than a wild guess.
4. Skilled readers make use of context and prediction.
5. Our prediction turns out to be correct.
6. This great prediction is coming true.
7. Weather prediction has never been a perfect science.
8. The prediction seems to have come true.
9. His prediction was right on the money.
10. The prediction of 4 million unemployed now looks horrifyingly realistic.
11. Not many people agree with the government's prediction that the economy will improve.
12. They were accurate in their prediction that he would change her life drastically.
13. Do you take seriously his prediction of a government defeat?
14. There is, actually, sorne precedent for this prediction.
15. Their prediction turned out to be half right.
16. Satellites have revolutionized the science of weather prediction.
17. One glance also breached his initial prediction.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. This prediction from the original version of the logogen model turns out to be wrong.
19. Prediction claims attract intense and unwarrantedly optimistic coverage by the media.
20. The prediction: Some one from the Cowboys or Steelers will use a four-letter word during a live locker-room interview.
21. For example, his best known prediction made in 1949 that crystal growth is mediated by dislocations has been confirmed on many occasions.
22. It is a key prediction of this chapter that in the future analogue computers will outnumber digital ones.
23. In 1999, a prediction that 60 percent of the harvest would be lost turned out to be optimistic.
24. The figures are imprecise because they're based on a prediction of next year's sales.
25. There are too many imponderables to make an accurate prediction.
26. In this case relative factor rewards also provide a valid prediction of the intersectoral pattern of trade.
27. It was, as has often been observed, a safe prediction that major operations would not take place in midwinter.
28. And the trends of the past few decades seem to confirm that prediction.
29. Although the Newtonian equations governing the elements are well known, long-term weather prediction is notoriously unreliable!
30. In one sense it is a simplification, but also it is a clarification which is intended to provide understanding and prediction.
More similar words: predict, jurisdiction, dictionary order, medication, fiction, reduction, conviction, restriction, edition, indication, expedition, action, auction, section, election, fraction, reaction, function, sanction, prevention, infection, selection, objection, production, reflection, connection, take action, distinction, inspection, functional.