Random good picture Not show
1. Tuck your shirt into your trousers.
2. Tuck the flap of the envelope in.
3. Should I tuck my shirt into my trousers?
4. The department made a nip here and a tuck there, but they were still way over budget.
5. The boy can tuck away a lot of food in one meal.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. The extra income has meant Phillippa can tuck away the rent.
7. She told the boy to tuck in his shirt.
8. She'd undergone 13 operations, including a tummy tuck.
9. Came to tuck me in.
10. Stand up straight and tuck in your tummy.
11. There's plenty of food, so please tuck in.
12. Come on, tuck in everyone!
13. He tried to tuck his flapping shirt inside his trousers.
14. We could take a tuck in the waist to give it a more fitted look.
15. I'll tuck your sheets in for you. How's that? Comfortable?
16. His photographic memory enabled him to tuck away yards of facts.
17. It was nip and tuck as to who would win the playoffs, but Denver's determination helped them to beat a tough Washington team.
18. Tuck in, it's the last hot food you'll get for a while.
19. Tuck your gloves in your pocket so that you don't lose them.
20. I suspect she's had a nip and tuck to look like that at her age.
21. The fourth quarter was nip and tuck, but the Bulls won 92-90.
22. It was nip and tuck as to which boat would reach port first.
23. My mother would tuck me in, turn out the lights and tiptoe out.
24. Stand up straight, tuck your tummy in and tuck your bottom under.
25. Every member of the family can now tuck away either ￡9 or ￡18 a month in one of these savings plans.
26. Tuck in your stomach.
27. Daddy, if I go to bed now will you tuck me in?
28. The two runners contested the race closely it was nip and tuck all the way.
29. With another 100 metres to go, Jones and Saville are nip and tuck.
30. We made it to the airport, but it was nip and tuck .