Random good picture Not show
1. He went into the phone booth and dialed the number.
2. Mrs Booth showed a lot of good sense.
3. Cherie Booth is the lawyer appearing for the defendant.
4. Booth paints a grim picture of life in the next century.
5. She waited in the phone booth.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Where can I find a telephone booth?
7. They sat in a corner booth, away from other diners.
8. I called her from a public phone booth near the entrance to the bar.
9. We found a photo booth on the station.
10. When you are there, in the polling booth, nobody can see where you put your cross.
11. Booth was a revivalist intent on his Christian vocation.
12. In the next booth along he could see an elderly lady, talking volubly.
13. You're a millionaire call while in a phone booth in Creeksville-in-the-Boondocks.
14. President Lincoln was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth.
15. It was Bethany in a telephone booth.
16. A ticket booth was guarded by two of these figures dressed as policemen.
17. He took it into a small booth under the stairs which evidently served him as darkroom.
18. The shutters were firmly closed at the ticket booth, the waxwork policemen staring with sightless eyes at passers-by.
19. Can't even dodge into a telephone booth and warn Gilman - if I could reach him.
20. Henry sat down, glancing back at the booth, where he knows I usually sit.
21. The guy in the ticket booth had snake tattoos all over his arms and glasses held together with toothpicks and tape.
22. She saw the man from the rear-vision mirror who followed her was standing behind a phone booth.
23. There's a new exit on the information superhighway-a virtual voter registration booth.
24. He claims many more people would support him in the anonymity of a voting booth.
25. He came barreling down the hill and smashed into a phone booth.
26. A man sits on the floor, his back against a photo booth, with a plastic bag beside him.
27. It had made Sammler feel like a fool to go immediately to a phone booth on Riverside Drive.
28. Elfant gestures expansively, the sweep of his arm passing over the thousand of tiny circles at his booth.
29. As soon as he could, he found a phone booth.
30. I snagged a glass of wine at the bar and then I sat in the back booth and surveyed the place.