Random good picture Not show
1. Mrs Booth showed a lot of good sense.
2. He went into the phone booth and dialed the number.
3. Cherie Booth is the lawyer appearing for the defendant.
4. She waited in the phone booth.
5. Where can I find a telephone booth?
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. We found a photo booth on the station.
7. Booth was a revivalist intent on his Christian vocation.
8. Booth paints a grim picture of life in the next century.
9. They sat in a corner booth, away from other diners.
10. I called her from a public phone booth near the entrance to the bar.
11. When you are there, in the polling booth, nobody can see where you put your cross.
12. In the next booth along he could see an elderly lady, talking volubly.
13. President Lincoln was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth.
14. It was Bethany in a telephone booth.
15. He was standing in an exposed phone booth.
16. We sit together in the wooden booth.
17. Parmenter calling from a public booth.
18. You're a millionaire call while in a phone booth in Creeksville-in-the-Boondocks.
19. A ticket booth was guarded by two of these figures dressed as policemen.
20. He took it into a small booth under the stairs which evidently served him as darkroom.
21. The shutters were firmly closed at the ticket booth, the waxwork policemen staring with sightless eyes at passers-by.
22. Can't even dodge into a telephone booth and warn Gilman - if I could reach him.
23. She saw the man from the rear-vision mirror who followed her was standing behind a phone booth.
24. There's a new exit on the information superhighway-a virtual voter registration booth.
25. He claims many more people would support him in the anonymity of a voting booth.
26. He came barreling down the hill and smashed into a phone booth.
27. A man sits on the floor, his back against a photo booth, with a plastic bag beside him.
28. It had made Sammler feel like a fool to go immediately to a phone booth on Riverside Drive.
29. Elfant gestures expansively, the sweep of his arm passing over the thousand of tiny circles at his booth.
30. As soon as he could, he found a phone booth.