Similar words: cash in on, cast aside, occasional, on occasion, increasing, occasionally, increasingly, minor. Meaning: [kə'siːnəʊ] n. 1. a public building for gambling and entertainment 2. a card game in which cards face up on the table are taken with eligible cards in the hand.
Random good picture Not show
(1) He spends all his time gambling in the casino.
(2) The hotel and casino industry is working hard on improving its image .
(3) The place was built as a casino in the forties.
(4) The new casino hopes to attract big spenders .
(5) There are numerous clubs, plus a casino.
(6) Evening dress is de rigueur at the casino.
(7) Doesn't that club have a casino upstairs?
(8) She lost a lot of money at the casino.
(9) Evening dress is de rigueur at the Casino.
(10) Their casino is the plushest in town.
(11) So I took myself to the casino.
(12) The Casino, where she had often danced, had suffered a similar fate.
(13) The casino was used as a front for cross-border smuggling operations.
(14) The casino offers just bingo and 200 slot machines.
(15) Lights were strung across the promenade; around the Casino.
(16) Runyan plans to open a casino.
(17) Bally Entertainment Corp. is a hotel and casino operator.
(18) The new casino opened amid much hoopla.
(19) Well-known casino and gambling interests have contributed regularly to the campaigns of the three senators.
(20) Other major players in the Las Vegas casino market came along for the ride.
(21) Casino with three-or four-night sails from San Juan aboard the Nordic Empress.
(22) One tribe, the Hualapai[Sentence dictionary], closed its casino last year but still has a gaming compact.
(23) Soon hundreds were camping out in the empty Casino and the closed exhibit halls where they kindled small fires to keep warm.
(24) I lost a whole lot of money at the casino.
(25) Their taste for gambling has endeared them to Las Vegas casino owners.
(26) There are also new lounges for motorists, service restaurants, a play area, casino and cinemas.
(27) There was a grand marble staircase, spiralling up to the eaves and the upper areas of the casino.
(28) Soon, Barker was neglecting the farm and spending most of his time in the casino.
(29) A huge section of the state has been energized by the casino and its spillover.
(30) Eventually they became accustomed to the short trip to it by speedboat, the audience watching them from the casino.
More similar words: cash in on, cast aside, occasional, on occasion, increasing, occasionally, increasingly, minor, in order, minority, heinous, in order to, case, in other words, in case, in order that, carcinomas, cash in, casual, as is, as if, since, in case of, aside, basic, Asian, in any case, casualty, singer, cousin.