Random good picture Not show
1. Then teammate Joel Zide of Northridge quickened the pace to reach the five-fish plateau first.
2. He recovered, but a teammate had to step in for the medal ceremony.
3. Later in the film, another teammate executes a half-hearted attempt to pull her aboard a fast-moving boat, leaving her behind.
4. The players took turns having teammate Teresa Edwards' gold medal from the 1984 Olympics draped around their necks.
5. During half-time, he told a teammate but not his coach that he felt ill and had a headache.
6. The pacesetter on Friday was Schumacher's teammate Rubens Barrichello, who clocked a lap record of one minute 28.965 seconds.sentencedict.com/teammate.html
7. In dealing with this immediate situation, your teammate has made a judgment that you can be dominated.
8. Strickland was their polar opposite -- an irresponsible teammate and anti-leader.
9. Kobe's a great teammate, a great motivator.
10. MostRevived: Most times revived a teammate.
11. The old teammate appraises the wild animal to say.
12. He beat his teammate Ma Lin in the final.
13. James arrived in midafternoon with former teammate Damon Jones.
14. Run, run, run, run away from my psychotic teammate!
15. Ariana Mesaros, Heidi's teammate, said, "I don't feel comfortable. My whole stomach is hanging out. Yes I can pull it up and if I pull it up my whole backside is hanging out.
16. You as a teammate better be going hard at practice.
17. Bedside Manner : Be healing a teammate as he achieves an achievement of his own.
18. Bayern Munich striker Claudio Pizarro wants to follow teammate Hasan Salihamidzic to Juventus.
19. The players wore black armbands as a tribute to their late teammate.
20. He marked the occasion with a quiet dinner with Brand and teammate Cuttino Mobley.
21. Kaufman nearly broke a long touchdown run in the first quarter, but he ran into teammate James Jett downfield.
22. It can also happen that one player can fuel the confidence of a teammate, thereby causing a prophecy to be fulfilled.
23. The coach threw him off the team after he punched out a teammate.
24. The previous record was set earlier in the season when teammate Erica Mashia went 12 for 12 from the line against Maine.
25. Jess tries to separate her personal feelings for Red from her feelings about Red as a player and teammate.
26. Nothing else can explain his attitude to the young Greg LeMond, who had the mixed fortune of being his teammate.
27. "I won a couple bets doing that with guys on my team, " Billups added with a laugh over the jeers of teammate Rasheed Wallace.
28. In today's tournament, Chinese international master Jun Xu challenged teammate and international grandmaster Rongguang Ye.
29. He'd been chased off of a riverboat in Louisiana and watched a teammate kicked out of a Las Vegas casino.
30. Nobody roots for Goliath, Wilt Chamberlain once complained to a teammate.
More similar words: grammar, team, steam, summation, at ease, mate, inmate, climate, ultimate, material, estimate, intimate, estimated, alma mater, ultimately, legitimate, approximately, building materials, mathematics, programming, summary, commander, dilemma, beam, stream, scream, dream up, dream of, mainstream, tear.