Random good picture Not show
(1) Doctors have tried zapping tumors with high-voltage radiation.
(2) The tumor will soon be resolved.
(3) He was suffering from a brain tumor.
(4) The doctors have found a tumor in his brain.
(5) A deep-seated brain tumor was diagnosed.
(6) But like the brain, a tumor needs oxygen.
(7) Matthew was wrongly diagnosed as having a brain tumor.
(8) Casey died of a brain tumor before the scandal broke.
(9) Initial therapy of patients with large tumor masses has been complicated by large releases of intracellular potassium with resultant refractory hyperkalemia.
(10) Pete first underwent surgery for a brain tumor in December 1993.
(11) Some of these cells form a wart-like tumor, which grows and spreads into the rest of the lungs.
(12) The tumor was discovered after an MRI during the actress' annual physical Monday.
(13) He was known for facilitating the process whereby tumor markers, or lab tests for tumors, were brought into the marketplace.
(14) The researchers irradiated all of the tumor cells to render them incapable of spreading once returned to the patients' bodies.
(15) It showed a tumor in the frontal lobe in a very awkward place: close to the motor strip and language areas.
(16) Cancer vaccines can cause an advanced tumor to shrink while patients with a poor prognosis can remain in remission.
(17) A tumor had formed in the right frontal lobe of his brain.
(18) He underwent chemotherapy and surgery to remove the tumor and his right testicle.
(19) Tissue, Cytoplasmic Protein, Human Tumor, Neurofibroma.
(20) A swollen optic nerve found by her optometrist led to the discovery of the tumor.
(21) His studies show that some of these molecules, called tumor necrosis factor and interleukin-6,[sentencedict.com] can increase viral production.
(22) What he needed was a way to remove the huge tumor on his tongue without using a knife.
(23) The neurologists talk about an accountant with a large tumor involving the base of his frontal lobes.
(24) He operated on her for a rather large right frontal lobe tumor.
(25) It is full of information on various ailments from Aneurysm to Wilm's Tumor.
(26) The therapy delivers hundreds of high-energy X-ray bursts of varying intensity, determined by a firing pattern calculated to disintegrate the tumor.
(27) George tells the story of a patient named Tom with a large tumor pressing on the inner sides of both frontal lobes.
(28) They gave mice infusions of a blood-clotting factor and antibodies engineered to chaperone the factor to molecular targets in tumor vessels. Sentencedict.com
(29) More, he is a severe irritant, and Adelman could put up with irritation far easier than he could a tumor.
(30) After an abnormal Pap smear, she was diagnosed with a fibroid tumor.
More similar words: rumor, humor, costume, stumble, momentum, more, any more, no more, morose, morning, once more, much more, all the more, mortgage, moreover, mortality, furthermore, more or less, not more than, no more than, in memory of, from memory, what is more, demoralize, more than ever, more often than not.