Random good picture Not show
1. Management need to explore ways of improving office security.
2. Let us explore the possibilities for improvement.
3. We need to explore every possible avenue.
4. He was on an expedition to explore the Antarctic.
5. Colonists came to America to explore a new world.
6. Columbus discovered America but did not explore the new continent.
7. The best way to explore the countryside is on foot.
8. The best way to explore the island is to hire a car.
9. We should explore/pursue every avenue in the search for an answer to this problem.
10. I would creep in and with stealthy footsteps explore the second-floor.
11. The president wants to explore every avenue towards peace in the region.
12. In the afternoon you'll be free to explore a little on your own.
13. We had to explore this possibility very gingerly.
14. Linguists explore the nuances of language.
15. Space is the final frontier for us to explore.
16. Venice is a wonderful city to explore.
17. We decided to explore the surrounding countryside .
18. We must explore all the possibilities.
19. Explore the more remote Caribbean isles.
20. We've come to this country,[sentencedict.com] let's explore!
21. Archer began to explore the possibilities of opening a club in the city.
22. Inspired by the sunny weather, I decided to explore the woods.
23. Students explore new ideas as they deepen their understanding of the subject.
24. We can hire bikes for a day to explore the town.Sentence dictionary
25. I'm going to explore the possibility of a part-time job.
26. I admire those explorers who ventured forth to explore new lands.
27. A website may have many different web pages for you to click on and explore.
28. As soon as they arrived in the town they went out to explore.
29. Central to the operation is a mile-deep well, dug originally to explore for oil.
30. As soon as we arrived on the island we were eager to explore.