Random good picture Not show
1. An employer should appraise the ability of his employees.
2. Income tax will be deducted by your employer.
3. The employer pays little to his employees.
4. His employer transferred him to another office.
5. Does your employer provide a creche?
6. Does your employer have an agreement with a union?
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. He thrust the employer out of his office.
8. His offences were forgiven him by the employer.
9. My employer deducted ten pounds from my wages this week.
10. The employer reasoned from his opinion of the workers and decided to increase their pay.
11. His tightfisted employer was unwilling to give him a raise.
12. My employer deducted a pound from my wages this week.
13. She decided to sue her employer for wrongful dismissal.
14. His employer has increased his wages.
15. Your employer will deduct the tax for you.
16. Do you have the consent of your employer?
17. He had been stealing from his employer for years.
18. She is very virulent about her former employer.
19. We're a non-sexist and non-racist employer.
20. He had been sent to Rome by his employer.
21. The employer disclaimed all responsibility for the fire accident.
22. She is out of favor with her employer.
23. He absconded with£8000 stolen from his employer.
24. The company has proved to be a most benevolent employer.
25. His monthly salary is paid in the bank by his employer.
26. He gets/earns/is paid a good wage, because he works for a fair employer.
27. The police force is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
28. In order to validate the agreement between yourself and your employer, you must both sign it.
29. For a monthly flat fee, paid by the consumer or employer, HMOs provide a specified list of medical services both in and outside the hospital.
30. He did his best to ingratiate himself with his employer.
More similar words: employee, employ, employment, unemployment, deploy, temple, contemplate, layer, buyer, player, loyal, taxpayer, plot, empire, aplomb, preempt, emphasis, exploit, explore, explode, emphasize, diplomat, explosion, exempt from, comply, imply, diplomatic, contretemps, simply, sample.