Random good picture Not show
1. Students' expectations were as varied as their expertise.
2. Customers will be impressed by the expertise of our highly trained employees.
3. She brings expertise on general financial and technical matters.
4. She has considerable expertise in French history.
5. It's a team unrivalled in stature, expertise and credibility.
6. We sometimes have to call on outside expertise.
7. They have considerable expertise in dealing with oil spills.
8. What he's bringing to the company is financial expertise.
9. Software is not really my area of expertise.
10. I have no expertise in sewing/sewing expertise.
11. She has great expertise in these matters.
12. Industry is being starved of technical expertise.
13. Professor Simpson provided expertise in engineering.
14. A high degree of expertise is required for this stage of the manufacturing process.
15. Expertise in this field is very thinly spread across the country.
16. MPs may lack the necessary expertise to scrutinize legislation effectively.
17. We have the expertise to help you run your business.
18. The project brings together expertise in teaching and library provision.
19. He will bring a great deal of expertise to bear on this issue.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. This project builds on the existing expertise of staff at the centre.
21. We need to draw on the professional expertise of a large number of teachers.
22. We were amazed at his expertise on the ski slopes.
23. These are relatively small points when set against her expertise on so many other issues.
24. Each area of the curriculum should be led by a staff member with appropriate expertise.
25. Mediocrity is not the lack of effort, but the lack of goals; dream is not without action, but the action is too late; the poor is not hard, but the lack of expertise; lazy not pace, but the pace is too shallow.
26. You place too much reliance on her ideas and expertise.
27. I've been in this job for thirty years, and I've picked up a good deal of expertise along the way.
28. The problem is that most local authorities lack the expertise to deal sensibly in this market.
29. The consultant seeks to match up jobless professionals with small companies in need of expertise.
30. To grow the business, he needs to develop management expertise and innovation across his team.
More similar words: advertisement, expert, advertising, expect, expense, expected, experience, experiment, artistic, antiseptic, expedition, unexpected, experienced, chastisement, experimental, vertical, at the expense of, at other times, that is, as it is, tissue, raise, arise, British, advise, cruise, comprise, adviser, premise, precise.