Random good picture Not show
2. How many workmen do you employ at your factory?
3. We employ friendly and knowledgeable staff.
4. How many people does the company employ?
5. Some religions employ ritual more than others.
6. How many people does your company employ?
7. You must employ someone to oversee the project.
8. Because of the legislation I could not employ a woman. Women have made themselves unemployable. They have scored an own goal.
9. Some companies flout the rules and employ children as young as seven.
10. We employ a gardener two days a week.
11. I employ a secretary to screen my calls.
12. How long has she been in your employ?WHICH WORD?
13. He embraced my offer to employ him.
14. Our company cannot progress until we employ more people.
15. You could employ your spare time better.
16. I employ all my energies in writing.
17. We employ aluminium for our cooking pots.
18. They employ a total of 150 staff.
19. When did he leave your employ?
20. We employ an expert to advise on new technology.
21. We need to employ more supervisory staff.
22. Alexander is a racist who refuses to employ blacks.
23. He had a number of servants in his employ.
24. The three sites employ 12[sentencedict.com],500 people between them.
25. We employ her as an English interpreter.
26. She agreed to employ me for a trial period.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. I left their employ after an argument.
28. We only employ female workers.
29. It was the first commercially available machine to employ artificial intelligence.
30. I will engage for his behavior should you decide to employ him.
More similar words: employee, employer, employment, unemployment, deploy, temple, contemplate, loyal, plot, empire, aplomb, emphasis, preempt, exploit, explode, explore, emphasize, diplomat, explosion, exempt from, comply, imply, diplomatic, contretemps, complex, sample, simply, exploration, contemporary, complaint.