Random good picture Not show
1. This book is descriptive of a scientific exploration.
2. The Elizabethan age was a time of exploration and discovery.
3. Extensive exploration was carried out using the latest drilling technology.
4. The exploration leader sent a fellow to go ahead to see if the road was clear.
5. His exploration of the myth brings insight into the American psyche.
6. We devote several days to the exploration of the magnificent Maya sites of Copan.
7. My ideas on semantics needed more careful exploration.
8. Space exploration provides a symbol of national pride.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Exploration activity slowed during the 1970s.
10. I looked forward to the exploration of their theories.
11. The young scientists encountered many difficulties during their exploration.
12. Oryx is a Dallas-based oil and gas exploration and production concern.
13. The bad weather multiplied the danger of their exploration.
14. Their team will undertake exploration for oil.
15. The legislative and regulatory framework applied to gas exploration is also included in the study.
16. Plans for the three-year exploration phase include drilling three wells and seismic studies at a cost of $ 13 million.
17. The moon landing inaugurated a new era in space exploration.
18. This book is indispensable to anyone interested in space exploration.
19. In the 1960s, the public thrilled to the idea of space exploration.
20. These new discoveries have broken new ground in the exploration of the cosmos.
21. The government is dusting off its plans for offshore gas and oil exploration.
22. This voyage marked an important milestone in the history of exploration.
23. Scientists hope that data from the probe will pave the way for a more detailed exploration of Mars.
24. It was the period when everyone saw men in space as the be-all and end-all of space exploration.
25. The students of the geological class will be out on field exploration for the duration of the school year.
26. The government agreed to backstop companies that invested in oil exploration.
27. A leading economist said the changes could cost the industry millions, and hit exploration and appraisal plans.
28. Micropalaeontological studies on recovered core samples have been used for stratigraphical studies on behalf of petroleum exploration companies.
29. His curiosity and detailed pursuits with paint and drawing materials continued throughout his life as a vital source of exploration and communication.
30. It aims to improve teacher effectiveness and emphasises the development of language skills and awareness through the co-operative exploration of teaching/learning problems.
More similar words: explore, explanation, corporation, collaboration, explosion, operation, migration, explode, exploit, reparation, separation, AND operation, celebration, integration, immigration, frustration, concentration, demonstration, generation gap, consideration, administration, ratio, expedition, nation, formation, location, relation, zonation, donation, education.