Synonym: geographic expedition. Similar words: explore, explanation, corporation, collaboration, explosion, operation, migration, explode. Meaning: [‚eksplə'reɪʃn] n. 1. to travel for the purpose of discovery 2. a careful systematic search 3. a systematic consideration.
Random good picture Not show
1. This book is descriptive of a scientific exploration.
2. The Elizabethan age was a time of exploration and discovery.
3. Extensive exploration was carried out using the latest drilling technology.
4. My ideas on semantics needed more careful exploration.
5. Space exploration provides a symbol of national pride.
6. Exploration activity slowed during the 1970s.
7. I looked forward to the exploration of their theories.
8. Social development suggests universal exploration.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. The young scientists encountered many difficulties during their exploration.
10. The bad weather multiplied the danger of their exploration.
11. Their team will undertake exploration for oil.
12. The exploration leader sent a fellow to go ahead to see if the road was clear.
13. His exploration of the myth brings insight into the American psyche.
14. We devote several days to the exploration of the magnificent Maya sites of Copan.
15. Oryx is a Dallas-based oil and gas exploration and production concern.
16. No further exploration drilling is planned for this year.
17. Newton lived in an age of exploration and discovery.
18. To grow our reserves base through exploration and acquisition.
19. The Alvin is the lunar module of deep-sea exploration.
20. The tangled undergrowth prevented, for the moment, exploration.
21. The moon landing inaugurated a new era in space exploration.
22. This book is indispensable to anyone interested in space exploration.
23. In the 1960s, the public thrilled to the idea of space exploration.
24. These new discoveries have broken new ground in the exploration of the cosmos.
25. The government is dusting off its plans for offshore gas and oil exploration.
26. This voyage marked an important milestone in the history of exploration.
27. Scientists hope that data from the probe will pave the way for a more detailed exploration of Mars.
28. It was the period when everyone saw men in space as the be-all and end-all of space exploration.
29. The students of the geological class will be out on field exploration for the duration of the school year.
30. The government agreed to backstop companies that invested in oil exploration.
More similar words: explore, explanation, corporation, collaboration, explosion, operation, migration, explode, exploit, reparation, separation, AND operation, celebration, integration, immigration, frustration, concentration, demonstration, generation gap, consideration, administration, ratio, expedition, nation, formation, location, relation, zonation, donation, education.