Random good picture Not show
1. Compliance with the law is expected.
2. The ship is expected to make harbor tonight.
3. The National Executive is expected to endorse these recommendations.
4. The outcome was not what he fondly expected.
5. I was expected to familiarise myself with the keyboard.
6. The concert was expected to be a sell-out.
7. Insurance claims are expected to soar.
8. We expected him, but he never appeared.
9. They all expected to go to paradise.
10. The gains and losses are expected to cancel out.
11. It is less of a problem than I'd expected.
12. The report was not expected to provide any answers.
13. The trial is expected to continue for three months.
14. They are expected to win the election with ease.
15. Growth is expected to stagnate next year.
16. I expected the cease-fire to last.
17. We didn't arrive so soon as we expected.
18. A company of travellers is expected to arrive soon.
19. The book is expected to dominate the best-seller lists.
20. It was much better than I'd expected.
21. The talks are expected to continue until tomorrow.
22. House prices are expected to rise sharply.
23. We are expected to make harbour tonight.
24. Their baby was born last/is expected next December.
25. My father expected perfection from all of us.
26. Problems were expected, but they never materialized.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. As expected, excessive drinking caught up with him.
28. The interview was much worse than he had expected.
29. The cow is expected to calve next week.
30. We expected that you would succeed.
More similar words: unexpected, expect, selected, expert, expense, expertise, experiment, experience, expedition, experienced, experimental, at the expense of, aspect, suspect, spectrum, prospect, spectacle, inspector, perspective, introspect, inspection, spectacular, respectively, introspection, with respect to, irrespective of, bacteria, characterize, characteristic, gifted.