1. All is but lip-wisdom that wants experience
2. Too much experience
is a dangerous thing.
3. Every failure one meets with adds to one’s experience
is the na me give their mistakes.
is the fruit of the tree of errors.
6. Knowledge comes from experience alone.
is the mother of wisdom.
8. Experience is a long way.
9. Experience is the best teacher.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
is the mother [father] of wisdom.
11. Science is the systematic classification of experience
without learning is better than learning without excperi-ence.
13. Proverbs are short sentences drawn from long experience
14. The reward of suffering is experience
is the mother [father] of knowledge.
without learning is better than learning without experience.
is the mistress of fools.
keeps no school, she teaches her pupils singly.
is the teacher of fools.
20. Experience is sometimes dangerous.
keeps a dear school, but fools learn in no other.
is a school from which you can never graduate.
is a school from which one can never graduate.
is what you get when you don't get what you want.
25. Dexterity comes by experience.
teaches fools, and he is a great one that will not learn by it.
27. To make good use of life.one should have in youth the experience
of advanced years,and in old age the vigor of youth.
28. Practical wisdom is only to be learned in the school of experience
29. The tragedy of the world is that those who are imaginative have but slight experience
, and those who are experienced have feeble imaginations.
30. If you wish to succeed, you should use persistence as your good friend, experience
as your reference, prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry.