Random good picture Not show
1. He is much experienced in teaching.
2. The company has experienced meteoric growth.
3. She is a very good and experienced rider.
4. California had experienced a phenomenal growth in population.
5. Her lawyer seemed very knowledgeable and experienced.
6. The staff are all highly experienced.
7. An experienced detective was assigned to the case.
8. He experienced a sudden pang of conscience.
9. India is where I first experienced real culture shock.
10. He's very experienced in looking after animals.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. The experienced lawyer talked that man down.
12. She experienced a sharp pang of disappointment.
13. Most of the older reporters have experienced war first-hand.
14. She is experienced and self-assured.
15. He is not yet experienced at love affairs.
16. Experienced seamen will advise you about sailing in this weather.
17. The task needs the skills of a suitably experienced engineer.
18. We need an experienced player who can fiddle away for hours for the country dancing.
19. Many people experienced a drop in their cholesterol levels when they consumed oat bran.
20. As the deadline approached she experienced a bewildering array of emotions.
21. Eldest children are the only ones to have experienced the undivided attention of their parents.
22. New drivers have twice as many accidents as experienced drivers.
23. She's one of the most experienced teachers in the district.
24. The tragedy of the world is that those who are imaginative have but slight experience, and those who are experienced have feeble imaginations.
25. In a news release, the company said it had experienced severe financial problems.
26. The tragedy of the world is that those who are imaginative have but slight experience, and those who are experienced have feeble imagination.
27. Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
28. Having reached the final, the British have come a cropper against the more experienced German team.
29. As the story unfolded throughout the past week, I experienced the gamut of emotions: shock, anger, sadness, disgust, confusion.
30. My wedding was the most nerve-racking thing I've ever experienced.
More similar words: experience, experiment, experimental, science, convenience, expert, expect, expense, expertise, expected, friend, series, unexpected, expedition, nutrient, friendly, concede, boyfriend, advanced, convinced, balanced, girlfriend, at the expense of, menagerie, a series of, orientation, efficiency, fence, hence, make friends with.