Random good picture Not show
2) The National Executive is expected to endorse these recommendations.
3) The contract gives a female executive maternity leave rights.
4) A good executive usually gets on well with people.
5) She's an executive in a computer company.
6) The board disavowed the action of the executive.
7) The rebels besieged the heavily-fortified executive mansion.
8) The heroine is a senior TV executive.
9) She is now a senior executive having worked her way up through the company.
10) There are three categories of accommodation - standard, executive and deluxe.
11) She has set up her own executive recruitment business in Paris.
12) He used his broad executive powers to nullify decisions by local governments.
13) His executive position entitled him to certain courtesies rarely accorded others.
14) Desktop publishing is probably the best executive toy ever invented.
15) The new Chief Executive was profiled in yesterday's newspaper.
16) She is a member of the party's national executive.
17) She has an executive position in a finance company.
18) Andrew Kirkham will be her successor as Chief Executive.
19) They called on her to resign as chief executive.
20) 'Chief Executive Officer' is abbreviated as 'CEO'.
21) The executive board huddled to discuss the issue.
22) She has several executive toys on her desk.
23) An executive officer was appointed to supervise the arrangements.
24) The chief executive addressed the board.
25) Executive power is held by the president.
26) He quit his post as chief executive.
27) He eventually ascended to the position of chief executive.
28) A successful job search needs to be as well organised as any other executive task.
29) Even as a young woman she had been perceived as a future chief executive.
30) If she were involved in business,(http://sentencedict.com/executive.html) she would make a strong chief executive.
More similar words: execution, consecutive, execute, prosecution, diminutive, cut in, prosecutor, cut into, native, active, motive, incentive, actively, relative, narrative, supportive, sensitive, detective, deceptive, cognitive, objective, relatively, innovative, cooperative, distinctive, protective, perspective, attractive, collective, initiative.