Random good picture Not show
(1) Young Nim, adorably clothed in outfits more suited to a toddler than a baby chimpanzee, seems perfectly designed to excite feelings of affection and protectiveness.
(2) Check out the Power Hog , an adorably pig-shaped power monitor that introduces kids to energy efficiency (and general thriftiness) by piggybacking upon the familiar format of the piggy bank.
(3) The toddler behaved adorably.
(4) What I am thinking is an adorably dumb bear who is crazy about these mini donuts.
(5) But can convey with the character only, we should defend that adorably.
(6) She let her hand lie in his a moment , smiling up at him adorably.
(7) Lately I feel as if I'm being forced to choose between Mexicans adorably quaint.
More similar words: adorable, inexorably, adoration, irreparably, considerably, honorable, memorable, favorable, inexorable, unfavorable, adore, adorn, adoring, adorned, adornment, unadorned, ambassador, conquistador, affably, probably, noticeably, lamentably, inevitably, invariably, improbably, presumably, parable, irrevocably, bearable, incurable.