Random good picture Not show
1. We lead such a humdrum life/existence.
2. Their lives consist of the humdrum activities of everyday existence.
3. Most of the work is fairly humdrum.
4. The accountant said it was the most humdrum day that she had ever passed.
5. Their lives were, and are, humdrum.
6. You should still spot-check for humdrum words and phrases.
7. It is a humdrum enough explanation which goes some way to explaining why most public appointments are so dull.
8. They get accustomed to humdrum research and will create more when the current assignment runs dry.
9. Her life is humdrum.
10. Mirth is an escape from the humdrum just as the transcendent is an escape from the mundane.
11. It makes us feel better about our own humdrum lives that too much fun is so clearly bad for the health.
12. Even the humdrum tasks are varied enough to militate against a sense of monotony.
13. This time of very humdrum, very boring.
14. Imagination raises a man above the humdrum of life.
15. Film exhibition was until recently a humdrum business.
16. A year on, their problems seem humdrum, not horrific.
17. It was a narrow, humdrum place.
18. Gnocchi, though accompanied by a humdrum tomato sauce, was perfectly pillowy.
19. He was sick of the humdrum of his fellow prisoners.http://sentencedict.com/humdrum.html
20. It could come in the wastes of the night, or at the most humdrum moments of the day.
21. Such excitement was absent during a first half that was more humdrum than humdinger.
22. Going to night school might improve your chances of getting out of that humdrum job.
23. It is not something peculiar to the Royal Family - people have very humdrum existences and the Royals provide a bit of excitement.
24. How I wish all this was over and I could get back to my humdrum routine.
25. Zeinab, whatever else she might be, was definitely not humdrum.
26. Occasional holidays abroad were the only things that brightened up her otherwise humdrum life.
27. Ten more days were to pass before the longed for interruption to Huy's humdrum existence occurred.
28. What Orpheus does produce are performances that are rarely humdrum, unlike all too many big - name orchestras.
29. The opposite is nearer the truth. One thinks of Amos the sheepherder, Socrates the stonemason, Omar the tentmaker . Jesus probably had his first revelations while doing humdrum carpentry work.
30. I wish the two of them could be included in these rather humdrum tapestries.