Similar words: phenomenal, phenomenon, nomenclature, venom, venomous, stenographer, in the name of, denominator.
Random good picture Not show
1. His job is to investigate supernatural phenomena.
2. Some unusual phenomena are chasing through my mind.
3. He declared his total disbelief in psychic phenomena.
4. His writings are concerned with religious phenomena at the individual level.
5. All these different phenomena can be subsumed under just two broad categories.
6. Ade couldn't relate the phenomena with any theory he knew.
7. Science rests on phenomena.
8. Love, apparently, is a very strange, beautifully lit phenomena.
9. The move has its origins in three phenomena.
10. Certainly, there are psychic phenomena.
11. These phenomena are as different as chalk from cheese.
12. Even scientists do not comprehend these phenomena.
13. These in turn tend to point to extraterrestrial phenomena.
14. The most superficial phenomena are sometimes the most profound.
15. The trouble with psychic phenomena is that they're very hard to prove-leaving plenty of room for cynicism.
16. The essence of any claims for psychic phenomena or powers is that there are alternative realities to the physical.
17. The objects and phenomena that a physics book describes are simpler than a single cell in the body of its author.
18. Science may be able to provide some explanations of paranormal phenomena.
19. Do you believe in the paranormal and other psychic phenomena?
20. He applies the Marxist world view dogmatically to all social phenomena.sentencedict.com
21. That brings us back to Condorcet's remark that the general laws dictating the phenomena of the universe are necessary and constant.
22. The stratigraphic record can at best link these two important phenomena - the emergence of species and the long-term atmospheric temperature changes.
23. Even where the media report sightings of what are apparently other phenomena, they often turn out to be the same species.
24. There is also a steady turnover of smaller, and often short-lived, black music mags reflecting underground phenomena like hip-hop.
25. Although not the only source of mystical power, anomalous phenomena are often given special treatment if they are difficult to classify.
26. Firstly, unless and until definitions are agreed, we may be attempting to compare the incidence of different phenomena.
27. And their reluctance might turn into hardened resistance if you continue to confuse the two phenomena.
28. The twin pressures of diversity and uniformity are tangible phenomena in the design process.
29. Nearly all of them have joined through exposure to psychic phenomena.
30. The interviews were done as part of his five-year research project on strange Arizona phenomena.
More similar words: phenomenal, phenomenon, nomenclature, venom, venomous, stenographer, in the name of, denominator, denomination, gnome, noumenon, by no means, astronomer, menace, amenable, menagerie, omen, foment, moment, momentum, in a moment, momentary, momentous, at the moment, for the moment, at this moment, not to mention, come home, commencement, amendment.