Random good picture Not show
(1) I have been reliably informed that the couple will marry next year.
(2) I am reliably informed that he's about to resign.
(3) It's been working reliably for years.
(4) Sonia, we are reliably informed, loves her family very much.
(5) I am reliably informed that you have been talking about resigning from the company.
(6) I am reliably informed that there are plans to close this school.
(7) I am reliably informed that the company is being sold.
(8) They allow you to acquire new information more reliably.
(9) The whirlpool appears reliably whenever we pull the plug.
(10) It is a feedback system which reliably informs us of our beliefs, attitudes, thoughts, feelings and expectations.
(11) He was reliably reported to be drunk at the White House reception.
(12) Hargreaves couldn't believe his luck when G.G. MacPhee reliably informed him it hadn't been climbed.
(13) Reliably tied-in with the railway timetable are the yellow post-buses which take mail and people to every village.
(14) Any exposed metal must be reliably earthed to the mains Earth lead.
(15) But we are reliably informed that Angus will be back on his feet and more importantly that seat tomorrow. Sentencedict.com
(16) That all women for the first time could control their fertility safely, easily, and reliably was another reason for change.
(17) No single function can carry out such an analysis reliably.
(18) But, so far, no one has been able to reliably monitor who is seeing online advertisements.
(19) However, despite its complexity, it can be treated as a unit and measured reliably.
(20) The fluorescence, as discussed earlier, is a low-magnitude phenomenon, and will not be reliably detected by this method.
(21) The issues discussed in this section relate to how reliably and validly these functions can be fulfilled.
(22) No longer was it enough to write a program that connected reliably with local computer bulletin boards or even national on-line services.
(23) But online stock trading was once one of the few reliably profitable areas of electronic commerce.
(24) The sum accumulated in this way was deposited in a reliably discreet Viennese bank.
(25) When the mice are 10 months old they begin, reliably, to get senile.
(26) Newson-Smith and Hirsch concluded that social workers could safely and reliably assess attempted suicide patients.
(27) Schools must be accountable for outcomes but those outcomes must be credibly, reliably, efficiently, validly and fairly assessed.
(28) Evidence is mounting against the received wisdom that interfering with a person's cholesterol intake can reliably alter his or her destiny.
(29) The photocopying of typed sheets, although relatively expensive, gives clear and reliably consistent copies.
(30) But eventually the Internet service providers will have to reliably deliver the services they promise.
More similar words: reliable, reliability, liable, invariably, liability, viable, amiable, relic, variable, pitiable, sociable, relief, relive, affably, relieve, invariable, insatiable, probably, adorably, religion, relieved, derelict, non-negotiable, noticeably, shoreline, religious, inevitably, inexorably, improbably, lamentably.