Random good picture Not show
1. Parliament may legislate on any matter of penal law.
2. They complained about the penal and counter-productive tax rates.
3. Employees regarded the childcare charges as penal.
4. Criminals could at one time be sentenced to penal servitude .
5. The penal system is in a state of crisis.
6. The period saw few radical departures in penal policy.
7. Any penal system can be vilely abused.
8. Miller observed that penal institutions' can not sustain their decency over an extended period of time.
9. The opening of the penal unit inspired protests and picketing by neighbors in the surrounding neighborhood.
10. We inherited a situation in which there were penal rates of taxation, which we reduced.
11. The Penal Code of 1977 only allows abortions on health grounds or because of pregnancies as a result of rape.
12. If the primary object of penal reformers is not to abolish prisons it is certainly to secure reductions in prison population.
13. This law includes amendments to the penal code and the conditional release of approximately 38(sentencedict.com),000 prisoners.
14. Many people believe that execution has no place in the penal system of a civilized society.
15. After his experience in jail , he has a pretty jaundiced view of the penal system.
16. The first decision that had to be made was whether the exsiting penal law could be satisfactorily patched up.
17. She is a spokesperson for the Howard League for Penal Reform.
18. The punishments for robbery and murder are prescribed in the penal code.
19. The Administration proposed an understanding clarifying the relationship between these goals and other traditional goals of the penal system such as punishment.
20. Constructive ideals of training and rehabilitation were translated into penal policies that appeared to be meeting their objectives.
21. Of course, there is still a considerable task ahead for Government in improving the penal system.
22. Lacking white skills, disproportionately large numbers are incarcerated in penal institutions, alcohol rehabilitation centres and psychiatric hospitals.
23. Euthanasia technically remained a criminal offence subject to a minimum prison sentence of 12 years under Article 293 of the penal code.
24. If reparation were more consistently pursued we should have a much more civilized and morally acceptable penal system than the present one.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. In both cases, the charges would be on a sliding scale, with environmentally-damaging practises attracting penal rates.
26. The abolitionist stand does provide a warning beacon against which penal policies, such as prison building programmes, might be assessed.
27. We shall be suggesting later that this insight is of crucial importance in understanding the penal crisis.
28. Money is being transferred from social programmes designed to alleviate poverty to penal programmes designed to control the poor.
29. But lawyers, investigators and police have only contempt for the penal code, in force since Jan. 1.
30. To pick up on an earlier theme, there are two main traditions in penal reform.
More similar words: penalty, penalize, the death penalty, venal, penance, open air, arsenal, venality, phenomenal, with open arms, inalienable, arena, enact, tenant, enable, Senate, menace, senator, teenage, tenable, tenancy, subpoena, covenant, enamored, teenager, scenario, enamoured, amenable, enameled, untenable.