Synonym: jump shot, pinafore, pinny. Similar words: jump, jump off, bumped, trumpets, jumbled, hump, bump, dump. Meaning: ['dʒʌmpə(r)] n. 1. a person who jumps 2. an athlete who competes at jumping 3. a coverall worn by children 4. a small connector used to make temporary electrical connections 5. a loose jacket or blouse worn by workmen 6. a sleeveless dress resembling an apron; worn over other clothing 7. (basketball) a player releases the basketball at the high point of a jump.
Random good picture Not show
1. You've pulled a thread in your jumper.
2. The jumper has a geometrical pattern on it.
3. His record as a show - jumper is unequalled.
4. The jumper has a geometric pattern on it.
5. Does this skirt go with my jumper?
6. I want a plain black jumper with no fancy trimmings.
7. I've only worn this jumper twice,(sentencedict .com) and it's already begun to bobble.
8. My jumper started to singe when I leaned over a burning candle.
9. The tight jumper only accentuated his fat stomach.
10. Triple jumper Edwards set a new world record.
11. He had picked a hole in his jumper.
12. She's knitting a jumper for one of her grandchildren.
13. She had her jumper on inside out.
14. He exchanged the blue jumper for a red one.
15. He is a terrific athlete and a brilliant jumper.
16. It's very cold so put a jumper on.
17. The high jumper took off at a bad angle.
18. You've got that jumper inside out.
19. I appear to have mislaid my jumper.
20. You've turned your jumper inside out.
21. Isn't that jumper rather large?
22. Isabel had on a simple jumper and skirt.
23. This jumper went all bobbly after a few washes.
24. You've put your jumper on back to front.
25. The jumper comes in assorted colours.
26. She's knitting a jumper in pure wool.
27. Her jumper had a darn at the bottom.
28. That jumper sets off the blue of her eyes.
29. She wore a checkered jumper and had ribbons in her hair.
30. I loved horses as a child and was a junior show jumper.