Random good picture Not show
1. His trip through the world made an interesting narrative.
2. Sloan began his narrative with the day of the murder.
3. He was a writer of great narrative power.
4. The novel fails to achieve narrative continuity.
5. Narrative makes up most of the book.
6. The novel contains more narrative than dialogue.
7. Neither author was very strong on narrative.
8. It's a moving narrative of wartime adventure.
9. It's difficult to construct a narrative out of a series of fast-moving events.
10. In narrative(sentencedict.com), the reporting verb is in the past tense.
11. At several points in the narrative the two stories cross.
12. The author deliberately breaks the narrative continuity in order to confound the reader's expectations.
13. He laces his narrative with a great deal of irrelevant information.
14. She wants to fable up this narrative into a fiction.
15. The story shows a strong narrative gift and a vivid eye for detail.
16. The narrative is inert and sloppy, as if the author had been writing half-asleep.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. A lack of narrative drive leaves the reader with piecemeal vignettes.
18. The author interrupts her narrative to tell us that the idea for the book had not been well received.
19. The author abandons the conventions of linear narrative and normal chronology.
20. The lines form a prelude to his long narrative poem.
21. The novel refuses to conform to the narrative conventions of 19th century realism.
22. She took up the narrative where John had left off.
23. The narrative in this book plays second fiddle to the excellent photographs.
24. The writing alternates between theoretical, analytic and narrative.
25. They have that elusive quality called narrative momentum.
26. Behind the madcap narrative is a deeper purpose.
27. The book is written in the style of first-person narrative.
28. The novel contains too much dialogue and not enough narrative.
29. The book is not one word too long and its narrative pace is unflagging.
30. Hall skilfully weaves the historical research into a gripping narrative.
More similar words: cooperative, administrative, native, relative, innovative, relatively, initiative, legislative, alternative, conservative, representative, array, narrow, arrange, or rather, arrangement, embarrassed, arrive at, active, motive, actively, incentive, deceptive, cognitive, supportive, sensitive, objective, detective, executive, ratio.