Random good picture Not show
1. She has diminutive hands for an adult.
2. He's a diminutive figure, less than five feet tall.
3. She noticed a diminutive figure standing at the entrance.
4. Despite its diminutive size, the car is quite comfortable.
5. Maggie is a diminutive of Margaret.
6. She was a diminutive figure beside her husband.
7. Five years after her debut, the diminutive star of the Royal Ballet has the world at her feet.
8. So how did a diminutive Australian soap star get to be an omnipresent icon of style and beauty?
9. But their diminutive size makes for fun eating.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Diminutive and quick, Dunning was professional but approachable.
11. The hero is towering over three diminutive snake-like figures.
12. It suited her diminutive stature and delicate features.
13. Brennan is a diminutive man with a quick smile.
14. A diminutive figure appeared in the doorway.
15. The diminutive size of the headstock suits the overall slender appearance of this guitar perfectly.
16. And the weather, from one part of this diminutive island to another, is as varied as the people.
17. The courtroom was the diminutive Carman's stage, where he played carefully to the jury with meticulously prepared gestures and phrases.
18. The proliferation of these diminutive shows will soon be in inverse proportion to the theatres still open to receive them.
19. Duck of both races like diminutive duck Mallard, with black and green speculum and whitish belly.
20. Peter was a shy, diminutive man who seldom said anything to anyone.
21. Their diminutive size makes them suitable for even the smallest, most overcrowded garden.
22. Vi, the diminutive brunette sister, is a ditsy aspiring actress played by Heather Goldenhersh.
23. The diminutive guard from Arizona dominated the overtime, scoring 10 of the Raptors' 19 points.
24. And by the late 1970s, the diminutive slot was becoming wildly popular, planning experts say.
25. The diminutive Mr Dunne, who lived on the second floor of the hotel, was cordial in his way.
26. He continued to bathe in a small cascade that lay in the narrows between Goat and its diminutive neighbor, Moss Island.
27. Ahead lay a steep, narrow valley and a village, diminutive at this distance, its buildings clustered round a harbour.
28. He was picking crumbs from the plate when a diminutive, slope-shouldered man with a fixed, wan smile entered the room.
29. Halflings are excellent bowmen and stubborn fighters despite their rather diminutive size.
30. Three wore the white coats of the back-room boffin, the fourth was diminutive, little more than a boy.
More similar words: minute, diminish, executive, consecutive, administrative, timing, aluminum, minimize, eliminate, preliminary, discrimination, active, native, motive, actively, incentive, relative, cognitive, deceptive, narrative, sensitive, supportive, objective, detective, initiative, distinctive, collective, productive, protective, innovative.