Random good picture Not show
1. His secretary shielded him from importunate visitors.
2. And there you are importunate even as I am.
3. Regrettably, however, she felt that Edwin's importunate letter must be taken seriously.sentencedict .com
4. Computer won't make mistake, bagman importunate is saying.
5. She was importunate for the return of her money.
6. Tatyana refused to give in to his importunate declarations.
7. His importunate time is not quite long.
8. An importunate request an insistent or pressing demand.
9. I imagined it was some importunate person who - I beg you will excuse me.
10. As he had never been an importunate visitor he had had no chance to be offensive.
11. The importunate memory was kept before her by its ironic contrast to her present situation.
12. This is our country must long - term importunate a basic national policy.
13. It might have sounded as flippant as the question was importunate.
14. I would not have our gratitude become indiscreet or importunate.
15. You should convince people by reasoning , instead of being importunate.
16. I felt the reasons for your silence, and I feared to seem importunate, by writing.
17. From that time he was the most humble, modest, and importunate man alive in his courtship.
18. There were circumstances connected with this debt which made the thought of it unusually importunate.
19. This also will be henceforth when recruiting new Party member must importunate a basic principle.
20. Opening to the outside world is Chinese government long - term importunate a national policy.
More similar words: importune, fortunate, unfortunate, fortunately, unfortunately, opportune, opportunity, opportunist, inopportune, import, important, importance, importantly, of importance, proportionate, fortune, misfortune, fortune cookie, impersonate, temporal, impose, lunatic, temporary, torture, impostor, impolite, imposter, imposing, temporarily, port.