Random good picture Not show
1. The cost will not exceed $50.
2. Never exceed the recommended dose of painkillers.
3. Working hours must not exceed 42 hours a week.
4. The final cost should not exceed $ 5,000.
5. Do not exceed the recommended maximum of three tablets a day.
6. A cover letter should never exceed one page; often a far shorter letter will suffice.
7. The size of your dreams must always exceed your current capacity to achieve them. If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.
8. You mustn't exceed the recommended dosage.
9. Do not exceed the stated dose .
10. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
11. The number admitted must not exceed 200.
12. The price will not exceed 100.
13. It is dangerous to exceed the recommended dose.
14. Income is expected to exceed expenditure.
15. Where payments exceed these limits they become fully taxable.
16. Drivers who exceed the speed limit can expect to be fined heavily.
17. There will be stiff penalties if companies exceed these levels of pollution.
18. Your intake of alcohol should not exceed two units per day.
19. It's unlikely that the share price will exceed historic levels.
20. You risk incurring bank charges if you exceed your overdraft limit.
21. The company pays bonuses to workers who exceed production targets.
22. Light industry continued to exceed heavy industry in value of output.
23. Fat content can not exceed 30 percent.
24. Production costs must not exceed $400,(sentencedict.com)000.
25. Load demand can exceed 66 percent during peak periods.
26. What happens if you exceed your limit?
27. Construction costs for the bridge could exceed $230 million.
28. To me, they hide in the depths of your soul; be a distant dream, every dream will exceed your goal.
29. Give delay charge to ought to be in its are effective the amortize inside economic life, the amortize that our country sets period do not exceed 10 years.
30. in its are effective the amortize inside economic life, the amortize that our country sets period do not exceed 10 years.