Random good picture Not show
1. Tuck your shirt into your trousers.
2. She should wear a thinner shirt in summer.
3. The collar of his shirt was dirty.
4. He always wears a shirt and tie.
5. His elbow poked out through his torn shirt sleeve.
6. You look good in that shirt.
7. The top button of his shirt was undone.
8. She grasped at his shirt as he ran past.
9. Hem your shirt with lace.
10. My shirt is more ivory colour than white.
11. Will you iron the shirt?
12. She ironed out all the creases in the shirt.
13. Please wring all the water from the soaking-wet shirt.
14. 'Probably,' I said, tucking in my shirt.
15. That shirt looks good on you.
16. The baby puked all down my shirt.
17. Will this shirt shrink in the wash?
18. The neck of a shirt gets dirty easily.
19. That shirt is dirty, here is a clean one.
20. Try not to dirty your new white shirt.
21. Do you have this shirt in a small?
22. Sew the split seams of the shirt.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. This shirt isn't big enough.
24. He fumbled with the buttons on his shirt.
25. This shirt is your size.
26. He turned away to wring out the wet shirt.
27. The cuffs of his shirt were fraying.
28. Can you mend the hole in my shirt?
29. He threw his shirt to someone in the crowd.
30. A button was missing from his shirt.