Random good picture Not show
1. We have to work overtime again.
2. He was paid for the overtime he worked.
3. Are you working overtime tonight?
4. Could you work overtime tonight?
5. The union plans to raise the issue of overtime.
6. They're working overtime to get the job finished.
7. Most member countries have already legislated against excessive overtime.
8. They're doing/working overtime to get the job finished on time.
9. Even with everyone working overtime,[sentencedict.com/overtime.html] it's still pretty slow going.
10. He would work overtime, without pay, to finish a job.
11. The union announced a ban on overtime.
12. He never complained about working overtime.
13. I earn overtime for working after 6.00 p.m.
14. We did a deal with the management on overtime.
15. He's been doing a lot of overtime recently.
16. They pay £48 a day plus overtime.
17. I do about five hours' overtime a week.
18. We're in dispute about overtime rates.
19. His senses were working overtime.
20. He earns ￡450 a week, including overtime.
21. This new order will mean working overtime.
22. She puts in a lot of overtime.
23. They are working overtime to finish the work.
24. The directors were working overtime in the boardroom.
25. Doctors work excessive unpaid overtime.
26. The union has imposed a ban on overtime.
27. Many employees work countless hours of unpaid overtime .
28. They never complained about working overtime.
29. The union issued an order instructing its members not to work overtime.
30. Workers in big firms receive a substantial part of their pay in the form of bonuses and overtime.
More similar words: over time, at other times, incontrovertible, vertigo, overt, from time to time, vertical, every time, covert, advertise, diverting, overtone, poverty, over there, advertiser, overture, overturn, overtake, convertible, advertising, extrovert, overthrown, overthrow, introvert, over the moon, overturned, advertisement, poverty line, overestimate, all over the world.