Random good picture Not show
1. John's car was easily recognizable in the car park.
2. The bird is recognizable by its flattened beak.
3. Little of the music was recognizable.
4. This situation produces recognizable stress symptoms.
5. The building was easily recognizable as a prison.
6. The male is recognizable by its yellow crest.
7. They were recognizable by the poverty of their dress.
8. After so many years she was still instantly recognizable.
9. His face was instantly recognizable .
10. The scheme's benefits were recognizable to all interest groups.
11. The corpse was barely recognizable.
12. The Eiffel Tower in Paris is an instantly recognizable landmark.
13. She was barely recognizable as the girl I had known at school.
14. This dinosaur is recognizable by the protuberance on the top of its head.
15. Pollock's style is instantly recognizable.
16. Her voice is instantly recognizable.
17. All the instantly recognizable roads, houses[Sentencedict.com], trees.
18. Given like that it is instantly recognizable.
19. The while there is no recognizable form to the poem, there is a tight coherence in the thematic development.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. In more or less recognizable weather, more or less recognizable birds are greeting the dawn.
21. The Commissioner is a recognizable national figure, in modern times invariably a career police officer of high ability.
22. The load was covered in tarpaulins, but was recognizable as a gigantic naval gun.
23. These are not mitigated by the presence of recognizable and attractive actors and actresses.
24. The body was found to be well preserved, his features easily recognizable.
25. The original text has been modified so radically that it is barely recognizable.
26. It needs skill to chip a block of stone into a recognizable shape.
27. The Macintosh casing was so distinctive that its visual presence would become as recognizable as a Volkswagen bug.
28. The slam dunk was the final, dramatic proof that women could play a game recognizable to male fans of the sport.
29. Splinters of wood were driven under his fingernails, and his face sustained such mutilations that he was scarcely recognizable.
30. Abnormalities it, urinary but not intestinal excretion of uric acid may produce clinically recognizable disorders of urate metabolism.
More similar words: cognizable, recognize, recognized, cognizant, cognizance, recognise, recognised, recognition, cognize, incognito, cognitive, cognitively, irrecoverable, squeezable, decolonization, appreciable, elizabeth i, cognate, accounts receivable, economic recovery, colonization, urbanization, organization, organizational, synchronization, recon, nonprofit organization, recoil, record, recoup.