Random good picture Not show
1. The striped band round a policeman's sleeve is to signify that he is on duty.
2. There is a striped sofa along the wall.
3. Striped tails are a common feature of many animals.
4. Striped awnings had been stretched across the courtyard.
5. The striped T-shirt became the comedian's trademark.
6. They had the hall done out in striped wallpaper.
7. He was wearing striped pyjamas.
8. His striped tie was loosened at his throat.
9. Do you prefer plain or striped shirts?
10. He was wearing striped pajamas.
11. We sat under the blue and white striped awning of the cafe.
12. The gaily striped awnings of the little shops and market stalls made an attractive scene.
13. His striped tie showed up well against his dark red shirt.
14. He was faultlessly attired in black coat and striped trousers.
15. Jack's plaid shirt didn't mix well with his striped trousers.
16. Jack's plaid skirt didn't mix well with his striped trousers.
17. Striped dungarees, ￡45 approx, Chipie.
18. He was wiping his mouth with a striped napkin.
19. Helen explained about the house. Striped shirt nodded.
20. A lot of men wear striped underpants.
21. His striped tie was neatly knotted.
22. Striped shirt and pink tie perked up a little.
23. Over it he wore blue and white striped overalls.
24. He clashed striped shirts[Sentencedict], check jackets and spotted ties.
25. Hurricane lamps, striped barriers, machine guns on tripods.
26. Him: suit jacket, ￡680; striped shirt, ￡190.
27. Diagonal striped silk tie, ￡49, Alfred Dunhill.
28. Even the boldly striped mooring posts were topped with a dollop of white, rather like gaudy Cornetto ice-creams.
29. Outfits consisted of tight, bright, stretchy and striped separates, and catsuits with zippered hoods, elbow and knee compartments.
30. Do you suppose it would be offending against good taste to wear a patterned tie with my striped shirt?