Random good picture Not show
1. I grew chilly when the fire went out.
2. We swam in the chilly water.
3. The weather grew harsh, chilly and unpredictable.
4. She was beginning to feel chilly.
5. Getting chilly, isn't it?
6. It was a chilly afternoon.
7. I was slightly afraid of their chilly distant politeness.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. He was given a chilly welcome.
9. The visitors got a very chilly reception.
10. It was too chilly for swimming.
11. The bathroom gets chilly in the winter.
12. The speech met with a chilly reception .
13. I buttoned up my coat; it was chilly.
14. It's coming in chilly; we had better go home.
15. The bathroom's a bit chilly.
16. We were starting to get a bit chilly.
17. It turned chilly in the afternoon.
18. It's a bit chilly and empty hereabouts.
19. I felt a bit chilly so I put on a jacket.
20. On the chilly seas, Keats became feverish, continually coughing up blood.
21. The skies were overcast, and it was chilly and damp.
22. His heavy coat besteaded him against the chilly north wind.
23. The rooms had grown chilly.
24. His blue eyes had a chilly glint.
25. It was a clear but rather chilly night.
26. Mary Ann had made an effort at jazzing up the chilly modern interiors.
27. It was an unusual day for summer, damp and chilly.
28. I went to see the sales manager but got a rather chilly reception.
29. If it is dry - cold in winter , it will be chilly in spring.
30. The wind had gone down but the night had turned chilly.
More similar words: shilly-shally, hillbilly, chill, hilly, chilled, achilles, achilles' heel, achilles tendon, winston churchill, willy-nilly, dilly-dally, chili, child, hill, children, sketchily, childish, uphill, grandchild, childlike, only child, sand hill, hillside, childishness, silly, a hill of beans, illegally, billy goat, skillfully, tranquilly.