Random good picture Not show
1. His speech laid the groundwork for independence.
2. A preliminary groundwork must be laid this year.
3. The first meeting laid the groundwork for the final agreement.
4. Much of the groundwork has already been done .
5. They had laid the groundwork for future development.
6. We are already doing the groundwork for the introduction of the scheme next year.
7. The committee will meet today to lay the groundwork for inter-party talks next month.
8. The first year provides the basic groundwork for the pupils' study of maths.
9. Diplomats meeting in Chile have laid the groundwork for far-reaching environmental regulations.
10. Officials are laying the groundwork for a summit conference of world leaders.
11. Yesterday's meeting was to lay the groundwork for the task ahead.
12. The groundwork for next year's conference has already begun.
13. A political debacle laid the groundwork for progress.
14. It remains a solid(sentencedict.com), principled groundwork for world Trotskyism.
15. The project is intended to lay the groundwork for a subsequent full-scale study.
16. What he is doing is laying the groundwork for the decisive moment and preparing his getaway.
17. The defense Monday seemed to lay the groundwork for an argument about damages.
18. Groundwork Prepare a really fine seedbed and sow the seeds thinly to avoid unnecessary thinning.
19. At this early stage the groundwork is also laid for an effective alliance between parents and professionals concerning treatment.
20. In short, we provide the groundwork(sentencedict.com), the teamwork and the network.
21. We have already done some of the groundwork for the new tax.
22. It is a transitory work which lays the groundwork for themes and styles found in the theater sixty years later.
23. Commission officials, however, appeared to be laying the political groundwork to exclude Perot from upcoming debates.
24. Will took advantage of this opportunity to lay the groundwork for his epitaph.
25. Though Canary's death was a mortal blow to the film, the groundwork he had laid carried the project forward.
26. She must be mated again, and the first mate has to guard her or risk his groundwork going to benefit another.
27. They decided among themselves they needed to lay the groundwork.
28. Their task, simply put, was to lay the scientific groundwork for the manned landing missions that were then being planned.
29. Then the elite persuaded the newly elected mayor to appoint a committee to lay the groundwork for redevelopment.
30. The unprecedented federal proposal may have a better chance in a non-election year, building on the groundwork laid this year.
More similar words: groundwater, underground, ground, grounds, foreground, groundnut, background, ungrounded, gain ground, playground, common ground, ground floor, break ground, groundswell, middle ground, on the grounds of, groundbreaking, round and round, hardworking, round, around, round up, all round, round off, surround, all around, come round, get around, go around, bum around.