Synonym: censure, condemn, curse, denounce, doom. Antonym: bless. Similar words: dam, damage, damping, fundamental. Meaning: [dæm] n. something of little value. v. wish harm upon; invoke evil upon. adj. 1. used as expletives 2. expletives used informally as intensifiers. adv. extremely.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Damn! I've locked my keys in the car.
(2) What a damn fool thing to do!
(3) It's none of your damn business!
(4) I don't give a damn.
(5) Damn, I've spilt coffee down my blouse!
(6) He's a damn nuisance!
(7) 'You don't give a damn about my feelings, do you.'--'Quite frankly, I don't.'.
(8) Where's that damn book!
(9) The less you give a damn,(sentencedict.com) the happier you will be.
(10) I feel a damn sight better than I did yesterday.
(11) Nobody gives a damn.
(12) I don't care a damn if you like me or not.
(13) I'll damn well do as I please.
(14) You know damn well what I'm talking about.
(15) It's as near as damn it the same thing.
(16) Damn! I've lost my pen.
(17) As it turned out[Sentencedict.com ], I was damn right.
(18) I'm damn sure she had no idea.
(19) Shit - the damn thing's broken!
(20) Next time he can damn well do it himself!
(21) It's worth a damn sight more than I thought.
(22) My damn car has broken down!
(23) He knows damn all about cars.
(24) You were damn lucky not to have been killed!
(25) Damn, the car has a flat .
(26) We got out of there pretty damn fast.
(27) Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!
(28) Trish will keep asking damn silly questions.
(29) Let's celebrate and damn the expense!
(30) This damn company keeps fucking me around.
More similar words: dam, damage, damping, fundamental.