Random good picture Not show
1. He is in custody awaiting trial .
2. He was kept in custody for his own safety.
3. The divorce court awarded custody to the child's mother.
4. The bank provides safe custody for valuables.
5. The mother got custody of the children.
6. My ex shares custody of the children.
7. Carter was remanded in custody for seven days.
8. Smith was remanded in custody until Tuesday.
9. He got custody of his son after the divorce.
10. Who will have custody of the children?
11. The father was given custody of the children.
12. The court awarded/granted/gave custody of the child to the father.
13. He spent a week in custody on remand awaiting sentence.
14. A father has the custody of his children when they are young.
15. The castle is now in the custody of the state.
16. He was sentenced to two years' youth custody.
17. The stolen car is now in police custody.http://sentencedict.com/custody.html
18. You will be remanded in custody until your trial.
19. The criminal was taken into custody.
20. She's fearful she may lose custody of her children.
21. The parents were given joint custody .
22. The man died while in police custody.
23. Barrett was taken into protective custody.
24. The magistrate remanded him in custody for two weeks.
25. He intends to seek custody of the children.
26. The two men were charged with burglary and remanded in custody .
27. If valuables are placed in the safe, the hotel is responsible for their safe custody.
28. The parents were locked in a bitter battle for custody.
29. When his parents died, he was placed in the custody of his aunt.
30. They might be doing me a good turn if they took me into protective custody.