Random good picture Not show
(1) I will not tolerate such gross interference.
(2) 'A little strange'is a gross understatement.
(3) The company were guilty of gross negligence.
(4) He was a person of gross sexual appetites.
(5) I consider his remark a gross impertinence.
(6) She was sacked last year for gross misconduct.
(7) He's not just fat. He's positively gross!
(8) Investments showed a gross profit of 26%.
(9) I'd put on ten kilos and felt gross in my bikini.
(10) His report was attacked as a gross distortion of the truth.
(11) The official figures are a gross underestimate of the true number.
(12) The company described reports of environmental disaster as gross exaggeration.
(13) I think it would be a gross distortion of reality to say that they were motivated by self-interest.
(14) These phone calls are a gross invasion of privacy.
(15) Gross feeder likes gross food.
(16) She earns £25 000 a year gross.
(17) Ooh(http://sentencedict.com/gross.html), gross! I hate spinach!
(18) She knew wherein her gross defects lay.
(19) Interest is paid gross, rather than having tax deducted.
(20) He wears really gross holiday outfits.
(21) They were found guilty of acts of gross indecency.
(22) These manufacturers have high gross margins.
(23) She's not just fat, she's positively gross!
(24) Howell was fired for gross insubordination .
(25) His dirty fingernails really gross me out.
(26) He was assailed for gross misconduct.
(27) He made a gross mistake.
(28) National Savings gross sales in June totalled ￡709 million.
(29) He pleaded guilty to a charge of gross indecency.
(30) The company only dismisses its employees in cases of gross misconduct.
More similar words: across, cross out, get across, put across, come across, cut across, grow, toss, group, grow up, grow on, ground, grocery, at a loss, possible, morose, background, prospect, middle ground, control group, introspect, prosecutor, on the grounds of, a bed of roses, prosecution, introspection, as soon as possible.