Similar words: council, conciliatory, independence, facility, facilities, facilitate, incident, ancient. Meaning: ['pensl] n. 1. a thin cylindrical pointed writing implement; a rod of marking substance encased in wood 2. graphite (or a similar substance) used in such a way as to be a medium of communication 3. a figure formed by a set of straight lines or light rays meeting at a point 4. a cosmetic in a long thin stick; designed to be applied to a particular part of the face. v. write, draw, or trace with a pencil.
Random good picture Not show
2. There is a pencil in the box.
3. Please write in ink, not in pencil.
4. The pencil tapers to a sharp point.
5. I'll get a pencil and paper.
6. She scribbled a note in pencil.
7. Anne sharpened her pencil and got out her homework.
8. I can't write with this pencil stub.
9. Don't bear hard upon the pencil, it will break.
10. She twirled the pencil round in her fingers.
11. Neither pen nor pencil can express.
12. She was twiddling a pencil/her hair.
13. Can I borrow a pencil?—Yes, help yourself.
14. When you sharpen a pencil, you make chips.
15. Write your homework in ink ,not in pencil.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. A pen or a pencil is required.
17. Don't bear hard on the pencil, it will break.
18. Your pencil box has several compartments.
19. Should I sign my name in pencil or ink?
20. If you draw or write in pencil you can always rub out your mistakes with an eraser.
21. The point of the pencil had been worn down when I finished this letter.
22. He sat with his pencil poised, ready to take notes.
23. I could not find my pencil because it was covered up by the newspapers.
24. The pupil tapered one end of the pencil with a knife.
25. The comments in pencil haven't photocopied very well.
26. He was rolling a pencil between his fingers.
27. Ridley picked up a pencil and fiddled with it.
28. My daughter points a pencil with a knife.
29. She can't write yet, but she loves to scribble with a pencil.
30. He kept jabbing at the paper cup with his pencil.
More similar words: council, conciliatory, independence, facility, facilities, facilitate, incident, ancient, principal, principle, financial, open, renunciation, spend, happen, openly, suspend, penalty, pension, penance, expense, opening, financial crisis, spending, in the open, happen to, dependent, depending, hence, bench.